Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Ruh roh...the streetfighters rotc might have hit a snag...

9K views 44 replies 19 participants last post by  Static IP 
#1 ·
#2 ·
It is a surprise its run more than just ONE time honestly. What a shame though that the city couldnt get together with them and co-sponsor something. I know the legal rigamaroll would be a night mare but I hate seeing guys not having a place to do what they love to do when they really arent hurting anything.

#3 ·
It usually comes down to lawyers and insurance. Too big a liability. I'll bet there's an airfield somewhere they could rent. Like what's done for the TX mile. Ploblem is they want the captive audience. I dig stunt shows I choose to go to. ...the others.... I have a harsher opinion on...

#14 ·
The quickest way is to act like you're going to reply to the post by quoting it, then cut and paste the quote section with the HTML tags and paste that into your signature under the User CP stuff. It's easy.

#22 ·
Part of riding motorcycles presents that "rebellious" aura to the common public even if your abiding the law. Then you get hundreds of guys together and its like a moving middle finger on two wheels statement. Watch I bet well see a few piggys rocking some impounded bikes now as "undercovers" infiltrating organized rides. GGGGRrrrrrr, Two fckus given here to the law:zx_blk:

#23 ·
#24 ·
What happened to the post?
it doesn't exist:dontknow:

#25 ·
Ninjseba asked me to post this for him from zxforums.

tell them Ninjseba asked ya to post this since he got banned.

Cogitoergozoom2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to post some info on "Ride of the Century" in St Louis MO in case some of you don't know about it. It's this weekend: kickoff party Fri night Aug 30, stuntshow Sat Aug 31 and the ride is Sun Sept 1. Here's a link to more info.

R.O.C. INFO : Streetfighterz, Merchandise From the Original St.Louis Stunt Team

I'm located in southern Illinois. I've heard there are some groups meeting up at certain locations to ride together to St Louis. If you want to join in:
Friday Meet up at Menards in Marion 4pm, leaving around 4:30
Saturday Meet up at the pilot station in Marion 8:30am, leaving around 9
Sunday Meet up at Burger King in Benton 8:30am, leaving around 9

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#28 ·
Sounds like a lotta wasted tax payer money to me. Funny how authority is used like a tool. Cause problems for Americans, but let MILLIONS of illegals run the borders with drugs, guns, diseases, and whatever! Surreal. And DON'T stop them on profiles! No, not that!

But let's go get the wheelie guy!!!!

#33 ·
sorry but how is it the cops fault that a buncha tards went around riding like tards and got in shitty situations and got hurt doing something stupid. there are consequences to stupid actions. fuck off, you aren't innocent, don't act like it.

#37 ·
:+1:

I know we're in the minority voicing such an opinion. I'll put on a flame suit.

My sympathy is quite thin for mobs acting a fool on public roads. You don't get respect without giving it and it isn't something that a person can demand.

#40 ·
What does Starbucks have to do with this? That was really random

#41 ·
I think as Americans we need to get away from the belief that somehow the person deserved it based off behavior, guilty by association, or screw them
It won't happen to me cause I don't and will not ever commit the offense.

If the LEOs did in fact illegally sieze bikes and act outside the law they should be disciplined and held accountable.

I do not agree with the riding and acts of ROC, but I do believe as long as citizens look the other way when the authority breaks the law to enforce the law the boundary between police state gets a little smaller.

Ok I'm done here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.