Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new, tags still attached like your mother's prom dress, RST TracTech Evo 2 leather jacket in black. Size UK50/EU60. Never worn. Tried it on, didn't fit. Kept in a smoke free environment.

My loss, your gain. $200 USD, shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
481 Posts
you the same evilaugust from uo?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dam it’s going to be to big. 3XL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm an American 3XL, and it's not even close. Look at RSTs sizing chart. Best thing is to measure around your chest. I would say this jacket is more like an L/XL American size.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have long arms and don’t want sail on my back so it’s been hard to find something that fits

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm about 52" around the chest and I would say I'm about 3 to 4" from being able to wear the thing. I just ordered the same jacket in a UK54/EU64. If you like, I can take some measurements of the waist of the jacket and across the shoulders when I get home. European sizing is a bitch.

·
Registered
481 Posts
ultima online. Seen your same user profile pic on stratics forums for uo and I think person is using same user name or very similar as you.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ultima online. Seen your same user profile pic on stratics forums for uo and I think person is using same user name or very similar as you.
That's not me. And I thought I was the only one. Been using that handle since the 90s.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have long arms and don’t want sail on my back so it’s been hard to find something that fits

This may be a good fit for you then. The arms are pretty long on this, but a relatively slim cut in the waist and chest. The arms are honestly perfect for me, and I have pretty long arms as well, just can't even begin to zip it up. I'll measure the arms too and PM you later today.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyone interested, please let me know ASAP, as I will most likely list on eBay tonight or tomorrow morning if I don't get anymore inquiries. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts