Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RS Taichi leather/mesh jacket. perfect for the summer rides, but you can add a winter liner for the colder days (liner is optional and is not included, i never had one). has elbow, shoulder and back pads included. jacket also has a built in speed bump for better aerodynamics and added protection for your neck/and back if you ever need it. purchased for over $500 just last year, but the jacket fits too loose now and i've picked up another one from the same company.

asking $260 shipped OBO. shipping will be via USPS priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$260 shipped! would like to get this sold before my trip!

·
Registered
696 Posts
What size jacket do you where in other brands? Or even, what size t-shirt do you where? I only ask because judging by the sizing chart, these run small. What is your experience?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
696 Posts
On their sizing chart, this is like 3XL, but from what I here should wear like a 2XL. Also, what all is leather on the jacket? Just sleeves, shoulders, and hump. Do you know what the model is called?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On their sizing chart, this is like 3XL, but from what I here should wear like a 2XL. Also, what all is leather on the jacket? Just sleeves, shoulders, and hump. Do you know what the model is called?

i wear a 42-44 in alpinestars jackets. just the "outer" portion of the sleeves, shoulders, and hump are made out of leather. i don't remember the model number, sorry.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What size jacket do you where in other brands? Or even, what size t-shirt do you where? I only ask because judging by the sizing chart, these run small. What is your experience?

now, i wear a medium shirt and its "fitted" the jackets just too loose on me now. it doesn't feel comfortable, and would rather have one that fits a bit more snug.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Did this fit well, or was it big. Sorry for all the questions, just a big dude here in a small man's word is all.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did this fit well, or was it big. Sorry for all the questions, just a big dude here in a small man's word is all.

it fit well when i was bigger and still had a lot of room in my arms, chest and tummy area

1 - 13 of 13 Posts