Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bike came with a galfer braided line someone mistakenly bought for a '08. mines '07.
it's 20" between the banjo bolts. over 1" too long. anything wrong just zip tying the excess? i'd try to sell it but i'm too new:sad:
thanks

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,357 Posts
No problem doing that other than it looking a bit odd depending on how you tie it up. No performance issues though.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem doing that other than it looking a bit odd depending on how you tie it up. No performance issues though.
hey it'll fit your bike:mrgreen:
$30 tyd

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,357 Posts
hey it'll fit your bike:mrgreen:
$30 tyd
:lol: I already have a set of braided lines on my ride. But thanks for trying. :helmet:

No it won't he has a third gen now. But no, excess does not matter.
Yeah, my avatar pic is a little misleading. I really need to get a good pic of the new bike up there so there's no confusion. Need to get it up to your area soon to have that done! :eek:ccasion1

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,357 Posts
yea I have only been to the mountains once this summer... all my buddies no longer have bikes :dontknow::sad:
:eyecrazy: Sorry to hear that. Find me a cheap place to live up there and I'll be your buddy! :helmet:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had my Galfer lines shortened for $30, the guys are super helpful at Galfer.
if you have the GP lines, (has a t in it), then the routing is different. Goto galferusa.com for installation

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I had my Galfer lines shortened for $30, the guys are super helpful at Galfer.
if you have the GP lines, (has a t in it), then the routing is different. Goto galferusa.com for installation
the pkg clearly says for '08.
idk

just looked. mine doesn't have a "t"

trade for almost anything
switchblade? hehe

·
Registered
874 Posts
Is it new? Or at least was new b4 you installed it and found it too long?

What color? Just the normal clear coated one?

I may be interested in purchasing this.... Can you please post up a picture and we'll talk.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it new? Or at least was new b4 you installed it and found it too long?

What color? Just the normal clear coated one?

I may be interested in purchasing this.... Can you please post up a picture and we'll talk.
never installed. silver line clear cover. hardware still pkg'd. no cam phone. $30 tyd

·
Registered
874 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
postal mo pls (don't have a paypal. anyway they're anti-gun)
the post office prosecutes for fraud using postal money orders and the mail, just fyi:wink:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here it is

1 - 15 of 15 Posts