Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guy's, might be and old question here, just joined...has anyone tried royal purple oil in their bike? the 10w40 racing oil xpr i think...i've tried every other oil out there, so far i like amsoil best, just wondering if this stuf is better, the writeups on this oil are outstanding.. just need your thoughts please. thanks guy's ,only the best for my baby. my 05 ti 10r rocks

·
Banned
333 Posts
hi guy's, might be and old question here, just joined...has anyone tried royal purple oil in their bike? the 10w40 racing oil xpr i think...i've tried every other oil out there, so far i like amsoil best, just wondering if this stuf is better, the writeups on this oil are outstanding.. just need your thoughts please. thanks guy's ,only the best for my baby. my 05 ti 10r rocks
Yes I have used it it is great stuff!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great stuff, use it in my Stang and the bike...awesome

·
Registered
561 Posts
I use it in my Cobra and 10R. I've noticed the 10R runs cooler with it than whatever it was that was in it when I bough it second hand.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I didn't even know it was available for bikes with wet clutch. Usually use it in my trucks and always in the Challenger, works awesome.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
holly crap... or10r you say 11.12 a quart, damn i'm paying 16.49 a quart here in canada.. anyway did the oil change yesterday and went for a blast..quieter and smother and free'er reving than amsoil, love it..my baby loves it, this oil is a keeper.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,059 Posts
Thats correct Darder, Thats the recommended price on the price sheet Royal Purple sends me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
boy are we ever getting hosed here in canada....i'm going to have to fly up and buy some your way... next oil change.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
sounds like i'll be using royal purple for my next oil change.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts