Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty cool looking set (I think.)Why the violin? I don't know. I'm wondering if anyone has these on their bike and how true is their Pro's to the higher air volume is?

If your wondering the spokes are hollow. It's said to increase air volume and thus making a softer ride and more consistent tire pressure.

Attachments

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
They are ugly IMO. Look like spinners for a ghetto car just in CF rather than chrome.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
someone here said they saw them in person once and wasn't impressed with the finish. Having air pressure trying to expand a wheel isn't a good idea imo.
Wouldn't tire pressures fluctuate A LOT between a cold psi and a hot psi? I think everyone would be doing it if it was a good idea in the wheel world.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Wouldn't tire pressures fluctuate A LOT between a cold psi and a hot psi? I think everyone would be doing it if it was a good idea in the wheel world.
Im guessing you would be right about that. Maybe less if they were nitrogen filled but still, the more gas the more expansion and contraction. At least thats what logic would dictate. How much do they weigh because they look big and clunky. Im really not sure I like them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts