Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given rossi's starting position is last on the grid in Valencia I wanted to create a poll of how far he'll make it through the field and finishing position.

BD

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Top 10 for sure. It's Rossi we are talking about.
Doesn't matter. Very talented riders/teams within the top 10 so a herculean effort will be necessary, his skills have manage to remain good but the much younger gen riders are making their mark on the field in a big way the more experience they get.

BD

·
Registered
945 Posts
It would be really nice to see people wave Rossi through to the front so he and Lorenzo could battle this last race of the year for Championship. But you know that isn't gonna happen, LOL.
Poster boy Marquez I'm sure will do anything to get in his way and try to seek the headlines somehow and he will I'm sure.
By now its obvious no matter who wins the title all we are going to hear about is about Marquez, what he had for breakfast, what he had for dinner, what he did the day before, what's his favorite movie what's his work out routine what color underwear he has on and so on and so on bla bla bla.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It would be really nice to see people wave Rossi through to the front so he and Lorenzo could battle this last race of the year for Championship. But you know that isn't gonna happen, LOL.
Poster boy Marquez I'm sure will do anything to get in his way and try to seek the headlines somehow and he will I'm sure.
By now its obvious no matter who wins the title all we are going to hear about is about Marquez, what he had for breakfast, what he had for dinner, what he did the day before, what's his favorite movie what's his work out routine what color underwear he has on and so on and so on bla bla bla.
Pretty much what fans have had to endure for many years now with ROOSI, yup thats right the same ol crap as though water parts when he's present..:thumbsup:

starting dead last will be to much for him. His anger cost him the championship. Marc just gave rossi a taste of his own medicine.
:iamwithstupid: :+2::goodpost:

BD

·
Registered
97 Posts
ATM hes saying he may not even race.... He gotta race, needs to get in the right frame of mind too. Get that fightin spirit back... no not THAT sort.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Well BD, it seems no matter what anyone says it's clear you just want to bash Rossi no matter what.

Let's here what your life accomplishments are so we may judge you as you do others....

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well BD, it seems no matter what anyone says it's clear you just want to bash Rossi no matter what.

Let's here what your life accomplishments are so we may judge you as you do others....
Going by your logic just because Rossi has many accomplishments its ok to do what he did?

So if a doctor of 40 years drink drives and kills someone its ok because of his accomplishments?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I won't say it's impossible.

Look at Blake Young a few years ago at Atlanta. He and Hayes were having it out and Hayes put him down in one of the later turns and the race got red flagged.

Young got up and got the bike running and made the grid in time to start from the rear for the re-start. Young made his way through the field and back up to fight with Hayes in only a few laps time to finish fighting with Hayes and take 1st place. Granted, that was AMA spec machines and we're talking Hayes and Young versus GP bikes being piloted by the best of the best.

Me personally, I really hope that the field won't fight Rossi and if he does overtake them, to not immediately fight back. They have contractual obligations to fill as well so they're not just going to move off to the side and let him by. But I hope they aren't dicks and make Rossi use up a lot of his tires early on. Just remember a lot of things can happen too; Lorenzo can get a DNS from something in qualifying or a DNF from the race, mechanical failures, etc. Expect the unexpected; rain, abnormal conditions, Lin Jarvis sabotoging JLo's bikes, etc. Also with a lot of the riders kind of changing their views now on the whole thing siding more with Rossi now, who knows you could have Ianone or Dovi messing with JLo slowing him up or even taking him out. A lot more people on the field like Rossi than Lorenzo. Not saying I condone, nor would I ever personally put someone in the grass intentionally but they don't have to make it a cake walk for Lorenzo either.

For those following the points... here is what will have to happen for Rossi or Lorenzo to take the title depending on one another's finish.
12063474_987089844662412_8446059958682791208_n.png

·
Registered
374 Posts
Going by your logic just because Rossi has many accomplishments its ok to do what he did?

So if a doctor of 40 years drink drives and kills someone its ok because of his accomplishments?
People always bash those who do great things.

I doubt we would be judging a drunk who threw up on someone.

All Rossi did was give a little back to an arrogant little Spanish fucktard called Marquez, nothing more. Marquez came off the worst and ran back to that paddock like a little bitch to cry to anyone who would hear him.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Like mentioned above Rossi says he may not race at Valencia. I wonder how many contracts that will breach. I think he's smack talking but we will see. No matter what it will be one of the most unpopular championships since Hayden on the honda in 06 when Rossi fell down handing him the championship. If he does race he better hope Marquez is in the lead because if he meets Marquez at some point Marquez will torpedo him why not he has nothing to lose so what if they sanction him.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts