Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
That almost makes me want to go to Laguna on Thursday instead of Saturday.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
That will be awesome, those things are bad ass. within 2 seconds of the fastest lap is real fast. I think Rossi will dominate, but it should be entertaining.

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
It would be cool to see. But if there are only 4 carts out there... :dontknow: It might be kind of boring...

Chris

·
Registered
677 Posts
That will be awesome, those things are bad ass. within 2 seconds of the fastest lap is real fast. I think Rossi will dominate, but it should be entertaining.

rossi will be last, those guys have been racing longer the rossi has be alive and racing karts longer then rossi has been riding bikes.

·
Administrator
6,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lawson FTW!

Rainey and Lawson both race Superkart competitively, Lawson has won races and or a championship in Superkert, can't remember. Plus he raced Indy Lites and I think Cart. Watch for Roberts to flip/roll it :lol:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,058 Posts
Lawson, Rainey, Rossi, Roberts...thats where my money is. Should be alot of fun to watch though.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I hope they give it at least a little air time on tv.

Could be interesting, you can never really count Rossi out even though Lawson and Rainey are more current on the carts and know the track well (and own the carts to be used according to the article,) Rossi has history with carts. He also is currently in shape to ride moto gp and has driven some fast laps in F1 cars too.

We all agree Roberts will come last though.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Saw Eddie on the carts in Laguna in 05' they are shockingly fast. Wayne didnt race that day, wasnt feeling well but I hear hes still fast and competitive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts