Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Man its hard to even think that he broke his leg not even 2 months and hes back to hauling ass!what a fast as recovery.love the first pic

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
he probably thinking "they actually sell this bike? poor bastards" lolol, j/k cool pics though. i also think its amazing how fast these guys are able to recover (at least enough to race).

·
Registered
971 Posts
Man its hard to even think that he broke his leg not even 2 months and hes back to hauling ass!what a fast as recovery.love the first pic
He broke his leg the 5th June. 7th July he was riding the R1. Just over a month...

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think they just dressed up someone in a Rossi suit and sent them out to do a few fast laps to shut Lorenzo up :crackup:
I sure hope it works

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
He broke his leg the 5th June. 7th July he was riding the R1. Just over a month...
Problem is these guys have such a fire inside them to get back on the bike (Hopper and Dani Pedrosa are prime examples) that they return way early and end up crashing more and just can never get healthy, I am afraid Hopper's competitive career may have ended from this type of thinking. And Dani went from being the Championship favorite, when the 800's first came out to just now finally getting halfway healthy and I still think his fitness is adrift. I hope this does not happen to Vale. IMHO he should sit out the rest of the season, the Championship is gone, Lorenzo had his number this year whether he got hurt or not, I believe anyway. I would start fresh next year and see if he can put one more season togher before retiring.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
problem is these guys have such a fire inside them to get back on the bike (hopper and dani pedrosa are prime examples) that they return way early and end up crashing more and just can nver get healthy, i am afraid hopper's competitive carreer may have ended from this type of thinking. And dain went from being the championship favorite, when the 800's first came out to just now finally getting halfway healthy and i still think his fitness is adrift. I hope this does not happen to vale. Imho he should sit out hte rest of the season, the championship is gone, lorenzo had his number this year whether he got hurt or not, i believe anyway. I would start fresh next year and see if he can put one more season togher before retiring.
:+1:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Keep in mind he's spent time in a hyperbaric (sp?) chamber, which means recovery is accelerated.

That said, maybe he should wait a bit more and at leats get his shoulder sorted.

I think doing a few races at the end of the season is good, it'll keep his mind and eye in the game...
Also, fresh info for comparison when he jumps on the Duck... If that does indeed happen.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Keep in mind he's spent time in a hyperbaric (sp?) chamber, which means recovery is accelerated.

That said, maybe he should wait a bit more and at leats get his shoulder sorted.

I think doing a few races at the end of the season is good, it'll keep his mind and eye in the game...
Also, fresh info for comparison when he jumps on the Duck... If that does indeed happen.
I think it is as good as done, Rossi to Ducati, Stoner anounced this week that he is going to Repsol Honda, so that opens up the Ducati seat.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I think it is as good as done, Rossi to Ducati, Stoner anounced this week that he is going to Repsol Honda, so that opens up the Ducati seat.
Why would he do that when he has done so well with Yamaha?? Is it just to prove that he is the best and can win on anything?? Maybe just a change of scenery?

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Why would he do that when he has done so well with Yamaha?? Is it just to prove that he is the best and can win on anything?? Maybe just a change of scenery?
He would be an Italian on an Italian bike. I think thats the idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts