Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VALE ROSSI FINISHED SECOND IN MONZA RALLY.....only 30sec behind leader...

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
That panel where the center console would be looks like a Twister game mat.
It has a couple of lights lit up on it, looks like a lot of buttons to deal with.
Wonder what that is all about??

I can't imagine being the navigator. I think I'd hurl for sure.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that is bad ass. he has many talents.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vale flying in FERARI

Valentino did test in F1 car in Mugello.....he did 51 lap and WAS 1.5 sec SLOWER THEN KIMI RAIKONEN AND MASSA---1:22:5:, THEY DID THIS YAER 1:21:....

:thumbsup::thumbsup

::wav::wav:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
[quoteThat panel where the center console would be looks like a Twister game mat.
It has a couple of lights lit up on it, looks like a lot of buttons to deal with.
Wonder what that is all about??
][/quote]

Those rally cars can adjust the traction/ stability control systems, the level of AWD (front or rear wheel drive balance), antilock brake settings on the fly. another neat fact about those cars is instead of paddles it has a ring behind the steering wheel to shift gears. That way no matter when the wheel it turned or your hands are placed you can shift. Pull goes up a gear push goes down. They still have the manual shifter in place if you watch some of the highlights from inside the cars you can see the shifter lever swinging around on its own. That way if the autoshifter goes out they can still finish the leg. Pretty cool.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Those rally cars can adjust the traction/ stability control systems, the level of AWD (front or rear wheel drive balance), antilock brake settings on the fly. another neat fact about those cars is instead of paddles it has a ring behind the steering wheel to shift gears. That way no matter when the wheel it turned or your hands are placed you can shift. Pull goes up a gear push goes down. They still have the manual shifter in place if you watch some of the highlights from inside the cars you can see the shifter lever swinging around on its own. That way if the autoshifter goes out they can still finish the leg. Pretty cool.
Cool- I figured someone would know the deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts