Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so i'm looking to move, and was wondering if anyone needs a roommate. this is kinda off the wall, but figured i would give it a try.( a roommate with a zx10 can't be bad, right :thumbsup:) My name is Jeremy Laughrun and i live in Casselberry, FL. Looking for a place anywhere around the Orlando area. I would obviously want to meet the person first and all that jazz. So if anyone is interested let me know.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
After being on here for so long what are you thinking wanting to room with a member on here :eyecrazy:

J/K man sounds like a plan to me, good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Ok so i'm looking to move, and was wondering if anyone needs a roommate. this is kinda off the wall, but figured i would give it a try.( a roommate with a zx10 can't be bad, right :thumbsup:) My name is Jeremy Laughrun and i live in Casselberry, FL. Looking for a place anywhere around the Orlando area. I would obviously want to meet the person first and all that jazz. So if anyone is interested let me know.
Go here and ask the same question...

http://www.cflriders.com/

It's my *local* forum (and possibly yours) since I live in Orlando too.

:hello:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh i know about the parties here...i live on orlando now. I'm not all about that...like to chill most of the time.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Might want to try craigslist. I've had some friends have that work out for them

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
craigslist for sure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts