Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone into bodybuilding here? Can you believe that Ronnie got beat by Cutler in the Olympia? Crazy, never thought I'd see the day. I'm thinking Jay got really lucky. Ronnie definitely wasn't at his best but I still thought he was good enough to win. Way better shape than Jay and his condition wasn't that off...

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
west said:
Anyone into bodybuilding here? Can you believe that Ronnie got beat by Cutler in the Olympia? Crazy, never thought I'd see the day. I'm thinking Jay got really lucky. Ronnie definitely wasn't at his best but I still thought he was good enough to win. Way better shape than Jay and his condition wasn't that off...
Ronnie just prolly had a fallin' out with one of the judges.... Seriously though, in BB once the judges have a fav, it's hard for anyone else to win during the following shows unless the former Mr Olympia looses significant shape, or someone comes along that is just soooo much better. Maybe this will shake things up a bit...

D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
06green said:
? is will ronnie come back...
my best picks were:Big Gunter,warren,then jackson..
Yeah, apparently Ronnie tore both his left lat and left triceps! But I really hope he can pull it together for one more win to break Haney's record. I personally think he's the best Mr Olympia ever physique-wise, with Dorian second...

06green, was that your pick for the top 3, ie Gunther as Mr O?

I'm a fan of Branch's look too. Not so keen on Jonny Jackson though, that gyno he used to have (maybe still does, I didn't really see what he looked like this year) kind of put me off!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts