Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
I liked watching that clip from Youtube. Ron Paul seems right on. One of my buds likes Dennis Kucinich, I'll have to forward the vid. to him.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
We've known about him for a long time down here. I don't think he has much chance to be elected for several reasons.
1) He has ideas that are core to his being, aka leadership. Seems like most "politician" are poll driven and believe in being elected.
2) He is a virtual unknown in America.
3) He is not supported by the Republican Party. IMO their lose. Nominally he is a Republican and is listed so in the House of Representative, but he historically was and still is a Libertarian.
4) He is a constructionist when considering new laws. In other words, if it isn't in the Constitution, he won't vote to "invent" it into the Constitution.
5) He doesn't have "good hair".

After the debates on MSNBC, at least 60 more people know who he is (out of the total 75 people who tuned into the debates). MSNBC ran a poll, in which Paul won by a total of 43%, beating second place by 5% (from his campaign website). I checked the results from the MSNBC online poll and it seems to indicate that Paul is the winner, although it is an ongoing poll.
Besides, he might get the gay vote with them thinking they are voting for RuPaul. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts