Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know why roger lee didnt race this weekend. i missed the race (damn weddings during races), and when i checked the web after the race, he wasnt listed as finishing or as DNF'ing. so did he not race at all? sucks cause he lost his points lead!! tia.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
norcal10 said:
anybody know why roger lee didnt race this weekend. i missed the race (damn weddings during races), and when i checked the web after the race, he wasnt listed as finishing or as DNF'ing. so did he not race at all? sucks cause he lost his points lead!! tia.
he is still out hurt:sad:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
norcal10 said:
he has a broke leg:eyecrazy:

·
Banned
814 Posts
treyzx10r said:
sure hope so , but thats one tuff mutha if he does
fabian foret '04.. THAT is a tough mofo.. he had both legs run over after a get-off at Brands Hatch..both broken.

he returned the next round to finish out the season with two broken legs.. they've got pics on Soup of his team carrying him to the bike as he couldnt walk or get on the bike by himself.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, hdant even heard about his leg. did he break it in practice? thanks agin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts