Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided after my recent medical issue(heart attack) two weeks ago that I need to buckle down and start living life and not living to work. I figured I would come to Daytona to get some inspiration for getting back on the track..Well, I got that and some. :thumbsup::thumbsup:I decided to get the monster energy M on my chest. I went to Generation X on Atlantic and got Kevin to draw up the M and add a personal twist of his with the shadowing. It was a hit at the shop and was exactly what the doctor ordered. The next morning, I go down to the speedway, start hanging out by the Kawasaki tent and ROK tent, showed a few reps, they loved it and took pics and next thing I know, they are setting me up with a interview for www.kawasakilive.com,wanting pics of Roger signing my chest so I could get it tatt'd up afterwards. The film crew follwed me to Generation X and filmed it, along with interviews with my girlfriend, Kevin (artist) and the owner Anne. I amnot sure when it will all be posted. They are being forwarded a copy/link of my garage and bathroom threads here on the site and will be using some of my pics for theirs. I was also introduced to the editor of Accelerate magazine, who might do a piece on me being a little overboard with green...:eyecrazy:

i will attach photos asa i get home to download them :thumbsup:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Ha that's cool. All that stemming from one decision.

Keep us posted as to when that interview is going to be shown.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Very cool - congrats :thumbsup: I told the Mrs I wanted the Monster m tattooed on my arm but she said no to that one.

·
Registered
274 Posts
wow, what if monster goes bankrupt and sells their name, or changes it!! Congrats though sounds like a good time.:helmet:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Congrats hope all goes well maybe they will put ya in a Kawi M.E. Commercial with Roger as well:eek:ccasion1
Post up pics when ya can:thumbsup:

·
Registered
958 Posts
Congrats man!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pic of tattoo

here it is guys....
CIMG0462.JPG

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here is the only pic I got of Monster Energy from the race before my camera took a dump
Copy of daytona 200 004.jpg

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Very cool - congrats :thumbsup: I told the Mrs I wanted the Monster m tattooed on my arm but she said no to that one.
i cant give you shit or else i would, your wife rides too and supports your mods. my wife warned me not to come home w the bike, needless to say i did. :wink:

eh mick, thats a hardcore tatt man! rep sent.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys, glad you like it. :idea:Was debating on hacking signing also up at barber...:dontknow: just to say i had the 08' monster energy teams autographs :lol:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Umm. Seems kinda gay to me but whatever. Maybe and that's a big maybe, if it was someone like Rossi, Doohan, Agostini. But ama superbike riders. No.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Umm. Seems kinda gay to me but whatever. Maybe and that's a big maybe, if it was someone like Rossi, Doohan, Agostini. But ama superbike riders. No.
That's ok, he'll be up their asses soon enough..:heyyou: What kind of tats do you have? a common tiger off the pic-the-tat-wall, maybe a scary monster on your forearm? Give me a break dude. I had a heart attack 3 weeks ago, decided to get inspiration from daytona to get back on the track, and ended up with a killer tattoo, a one on one interview with roger hayden, total hospitality vip treatment all weekend by ROK, kawasaki and monster kawasaki. I understand opinions are like assholes, everyone has one...thanks for your 2 cents...:fu2: (let's not forget, he had a one shot sit in for a moto gp race and took 10th, for his first time being with the big boys--that alone makes a statement)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts