Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
The way I read it was he was required to have a helmet on without a full endorsement for motorcycles. That is why he is being cited.....

·
Dangerous
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate to see anyone hurt...but if you want to ride on the street, you've got to at least get that endorsement on your license. I'm wondering about his insurance. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't covered. I'm sure it won't kill him to pay all of the medical out of his pocket...but that could be rough on the average Joe.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yea, that wasn't the smartest thing to do. Since he doesn't have full endorsement I wonder how long he's actually been riding?

AFMEDIC

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Christ, what does an endorsement have to do w/some one pulling across your LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuk why can't everyone feel bad for a fellow rider and shut the fuk up.

So what if he didn't wear a helmet. So what if he throws a Million dollar career away. What gives everyone, and I mean everyone the right to keep bashing him. :dontknow: :BangHead: :machinegu :angryfire:rocketwho

Ok now you can return fire.:helmet:

·
Dangerous
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Easy tough guy... Nobody is bashing anyone. I just thought it was interesting to find out the guy didn't have his sh** together to begin with and I wondered what you guys had to say. As I said from the start... no helmet...his choice...no license...that's just stupid.

·
Registered
220 Posts
not really bashing anyone but what would have happened it the driver of the car didn't have a DL to drive that car. O - boy they would be FUGGED up fosho.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
What ever happenned to taking personal responsibility to protect the successes you've fought so hard to achieve in your life? You don't need to be a pro athlete to need to do that.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Austin10RPowers said:
No bashing here....no really!!
Sorry big A
, this subject has me on the rev limiter.:sad:
I just can't believe how the one group who should be standing be hind Ben and his right to choose helmet/no helmet, yet "we" seem to just want to keep barateing(I can't spell for sheet:badteeth: ) for his mistakes.
Why aren't we tring to bring to light people overlook and pull out in front of bikes. I saw a quite convincing commerical from europe (shows a white car pulling out, and a violent tbone w/a GS1100?) trying to get drivers to look twice. I've never seen on american tv, why?

Sorry if I offend. Just pissed.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
SuicideMachine said:
What ever happenned to taking personal responsibility to protect the successes you've fought so hard to achieve in your life? You don't need to be a pro athlete to need to do that.
Like my dad says, "I brought you in to this world, I can take you out."
His choice.
You can't start splitting it up, or next none of us will be riding.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sonic 10R said:
Sorry big A
, this subject has me on the rev limiter.:sad:
I just can't believe how the one group who should be standing be hind Ben and his right to choose helmet/no helmet, yet "we" seem to just want to keep barateing(I can't spell for sheet:badteeth: ) for his mistakes.
Why aren't we tring to bring to light people overlook and pull out in front of bikes. I saw a quite convincing commerical from europe (shows a white car pulling out, and a violent tbone w/a GS1100?) trying to get drivers to look twice. I've never seen on american tv, why?

Sorry if I offend. Just pissed.
From the reading i've done it says Big Ben ran into the woman (who also failed to yield and is also being cited) then it goes on to say he wasn't waering a helmet which is REQUIRED when you don't have a full endorsement. Seems you should calm down and read up rather than tell people to STFU!! Just my $.02

AFMEDIC

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
AFMEDIC said:
From the reading i've done it says Big Ben ran into the woman (who also failed to yield and is also being cited) then it goes on to say he wasn't waering a helmet which is REQUIRED when you don't have a full endorsement. Seems you should calm down and read up rather than tell people to STFU!! Just my $.02

AFMEDIC
I haven't read that :shady: . However everyone still needs to stfu. :thefinger :mrgreen:
Look at that $.02 and ya get change back :mrgreen:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sonic 10R said:
I haven't read that :shady: . However everyone still needs to stfu. :thefinger :mrgreen:
Look at that $.02 and ya get change back :mrgreen:
Just brilliant my friend, just brilliant :headshake

AFMEDIC

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
danger433 said:
As I said from the start... no helmet...his choice...no license...that's just stupid.
I see it the other way around. The worst thing that can happen from not having a licence is recieving a ticket. But if he had worn a helmet it would have saved his face.

·
Registered
595 Posts
IMHO if you don't have to wear a helmet then it is your/his choice. I just think that a lot of people are upset because he is a high profile individual and by not wearing a helmet and not having a license it reflects on the rest of us/motorcyclists and uhh for lack of a better thesaurus, makes us all look like an irresponsible bunch of dumbasses. I not trying to say that he is either of the two, but to some people he looks like he is and it reflects on the rest of us. Would you let your young son go on a camping trip with your catholic priest? Same thing a few idiots reflects poorly on the rest of the group.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts