Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Speed, hey... I believe I've ridden with you before.

Earlier this year with the Twisted Biker Group,
up through Yarnell to Prescott for lunch.

I recognize the bike. I was on my black zzr1200.

Always fun going the back route.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Speed, hey... I believe I've ridden with you before.

Earlier this year with the Twisted Biker Group,
up through Yarnell to Prescott for lunch.

I recognize the bike. I was on my black zzr1200.

Always fun going the back route.

Perhaps, I've ridden with a guy that had his black ZX12, who also does track days, up through Payson to Pine to eat ( see Pic.)

If you've ridden with Twisted, then most likely you've ridden with me. Tell em how we go through "white spars" just before Prescott. One of my regular runs.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Nice! Was wondering whatever happened to your 14 after your Whoopsie! I got off of Facebook to work on my company so I lost contact with you. :(

The Twisted guys are a good group of guys. They came down to Tucson a few times and we would head up to Globe or Salt River Canyon with them.

Here are a few photos from my last ride with Twisted when they came down to Tucson to ride Mount Lemmon. Think I still have some GoPro footage stored away from that ride as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to hear from ya. Great pic.s, Hope your makin it with your venture. Me? just been hittin SRC, or Migus Mt./ Spars, Payson, or Mt. Lemon every weekend. They're a pretty good group to ride with. Push it, but don't take unnecessary risk, Those that have, have already weeded themselves out, meaning ride your own ride and ride within your own ability. This isn't a race.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Good to hear from ya. Great pic.s, Hope your makin it with your venture. Me? just been hittin SRC, or Migus Mt./ Spars, Payson, or Mt. Lemon every weekend. They're a pretty good group to ride with. Push it, but don't take unnecessary risk, Those that have, have already weeded themselves out, meaning ride your own ride and ride within your own ability. This isn't a race.
Yeah, things are good. Kind of a double edged sword though; we were hoping to move back out to AZ either at the end of this month or sometime next month. But with becoming the NA Woolich distributor, I had to dump a ton of cash into getting the rights/products. So that diminished the reserves a little bit... well a lot actually. Maybe next spring or if the winter is mild here again maybe I can swing it October/November/December.

Really want to (need to) get back out that way especially to help business grow so I can work year round. Plus I miss the sport bike mentality out there and the plethora of track days. Here riding just sucks because of the roads are all straight and the riders' personalities/skill set up here are more into the ride 10 minutes and sit and talk about our bikes for 50 and do that over and over; I can't do that. I'm lucky to do 1000 miles a season :(

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, things are good. Kind of a double edged sword though; we were hoping to move back out to AZ either at the end of this month or sometime next month. But with becoming the NA Woolich distributor, I had to dump a ton of cash into getting the rights/products. So that diminished the reserves a little bit... well a lot actually. Maybe next spring or if the winter is mild here again maybe I can swing it October/November/December.

Really want to (need to) get back out that way especially to help business grow so I can work year round. Plus I miss the sport bike mentality out there and the plethora of track days. Here riding just sucks because of the roads are all straight and the riders' personalities/skill set up here are more into the ride 10 minutes and sit and talk about our bikes for 50 and do that over and over; I can't do that. I'm lucky to do 1000 miles a season :(
Hope it all works out for ya. Like they say, "If it was easy , eveybody would be doin it" . Anything thats worth it in the end seems to be a real pain and a lot of work. Life,,,,, This is pretty good as far as riding, but where its really good is back east where all the tracks are. Seems if ya live in Virginia you'd be located near all kinds of tracks. I rode near Philly and there was a lot of riding to be done around there and the Poconos. Twisties all over the place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts