Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay you might think I'm gay for watching Rock of Love, I watch it with my wife and I like it so whateveR...

Anyways...who should he pick? I think Christy Joe is the best overall, but Daisy is a Hottie but I'd get over that real quick.

Before you give me shit for watching this show I'd like to say that I draw the line at an other reality show!! I had to watch Extreme Makeover the other night and I thought I was going to grow a Vagina!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
920 Posts
I watch it too (with my wife of course)! Christy Joe is crazy. I think he's gotta keep the bad girl around that everyone hates. Makes the show more entertaining. Kinda like the crazy red head last year.
Anyway I like Jessica. She's hot and not so slutty.

Who do you think is going to win American Idol? Just kidding...lmao!

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
I had to watch Extreme Makeover the other night and I thought I was going to grow a Vagina!!!:mrgreen:
i think you might wanna check dude! you may have made your outie an inney!:lol:
my wife watches that project runway shit. she makes me leave the room cuz i comment on all the homo shit on there. i haven't watched but that brett micheals show might be entertaining cuz of all the ass on there:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Go Brett Michaels, making out with every slut in the house and getting some ass for sure.

Money, babes and anything else you might want, damn i need a refund!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I just recently got into it. I watched an episode or 2 of the first season, but couldn't really get into it for some reason?:dontknow: But I was bored one day an started flippin thru the channels an got into it. Itz ok, but doesn't compare to The Flavor of Love or I love NY at all. But I agree that Kristy Joe is the best looker on there. Even with all of her issues shes still hot! There's somethin about her. She's exotic looking too, what nationality is she? Latina maybe?:dontknow: I doubt she's a bunny? I like tall amazon girl "Inna" too! She just needs to lighten up on her eye liner and she would look better. Daisy is kinda sexy, even with her fake botox lips. I would have to put them lips to work! Have her check the mic real fast! :idea: Most of all I like her tatts! I usually don't like women with alot of tatts, however her's are sexy!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice!!

I just recently got into it. I watched an episode or 2 of the first season, but couldn't really get into it for some reason?:dontknow: But I was bored one day an started flippin thru the channels an got into it. Itz ok, but doesn't compare to The Flavor of Love or I love NY at all. But I agree that Kristy Joe is the best looker on there. Even with all of her issues shes still hot! There's somethin about her. She's exotic looking too, what nationality is she? Latina maybe?:dontknow: I doubt she's a bunny? I like tall amazon girl "Inna" too! She just needs to lighten up on her eye liner and she would look better. Daisy is kinda sexy, even with her fake botox lips. I would have to put them lips to work! Have her check the mic real fast! :idea: Most of all I like her tatts! I usually don't like women with alot of tatts, however her's are sexy!
Post!! Flavor of love was okay but now on the third season the "yea boyee" has gotten old!! I think ripped should hook us up with some pictures of the girls from Rock of love, especially Kristie Joe and Daisy, jessica and Amber!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Buncha :ninnyslap: :spankbw: boy's in here! WTF are you doin letting a woman touch the remote?!?!?! You've broken the cardinal rule of being a man! :headshake

1 - 20 of 34 Posts