Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Memphis threw that game away, they had been saying all year that free throws were the achillies heel for Memphis, they were right, congrats to KU, eventhough I am a Mizzou fan.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Yep if they could have made 1 freethrow at the end it would have been the end. But hats off to KU for sticking with it and coming back to win. Was a great game to see.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Memphis threw that game away, they had been saying all year that free throws were the achillies heel for Memphis, they were right, congrats to KU, eventhough I am a Mizzou fan.
Actually the didn't throw it away. The shot higher than their season average and were 100% for the 1st half for free throws. KU got in their face the last 2 minutes and turned the game around.

Mizzou has been nothing since Norms retirement (which is sad as they used to be almost elite status) but i do hope they can get better.

Cangrats KU...:beer:

·
Registered
62 Posts
memphis did throw it away they had the game won and cant hit a free throw thats a bunch of bs. theres no excuse for not being able to do that but congrats to kansas anyway

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
Kansas lived through the missed free throw experience in 2003, when they missed 15 free throws and lost by 3 to Carmelo and company

1 - 8 of 8 Posts