Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt if there's any here but I was wondering if there were any Rochester riders and if so, where do you guys ride at? I got to ride a little bit in Sept and Oct but I see mostly posers with really nice looking bikes that go to the Charlotte and just chill.

jb

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,621 Posts
Hey. I grew up in the Greece area in the 80's and finally moved to FL in the early 90's. Back then when I started riding it was the same thing. A Friday or Saturday nite would have the Charlotte parking lot full of GSXR squids just sitting there next to their bikes talking trash and not doing a whole lot of anything. I haven't been up there in quite some time with a bike, but it sounds like not a whole lot has changed in the last couple of decades. :rolleyes:

I used to go way south out of the city area to find some good roads, but I can't for the life of me remember where. Sorry for not answering your question, you just started me thinking about my past.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I doubt if there's any here but I was wondering if there were any Rochester riders and if so, where do you guys ride at? I got to ride a little bit in Sept and Oct but I see mostly posers with really nice looking bikes that go to the Charlotte and just chill.

jb
I'm from the Rock, if i was still there i would ride with ya. Grew up on Eastside, webster, penfield, fairport. Most of my buddy;s back there are into the bling bikes...........I think............You know Tony Sofia?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm from the Rock, if i was still there i would ride with ya. Grew up on Eastside, webster, penfield, fairport. Most of my buddy;s back there are into the bling bikes...........I think............You know Tony Sofia?
No, I don't think I do. Does he ride a SRAD 750? Sure we can def ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts