Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Robby is auctioning off his helmet that he threw at Michael Waltrip at Loudon. All proceeds are going to Katrina Fund, bidding is up to $100,000.00, Happy bidding. He signed my helmet at Daytona for free, I'll be willing to sell it for $500.00 :wink:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
so is that supposed to be 10K or 100K?

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Must be nice to have 100K+ to drop on something like that. Charity or not, that some serious change. And on a NASCAR(TM) item at that. Thank God there are stupid rich people out there spreading the wealth.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I'd buy it to use as a toilet. Nascar is boring, but when nothing else is on I tune in and root for Tony Stewart. Robby Gordon is a tool who has done nothing but suck at every motorsport I have seen him in.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I share the same sentiments about NASCAR. If I wanted to watch someone drive circles to the left for 4 hours I'll follow my Grandpa when he gets lost in a parking garage.

·
Registered
612 Posts
:crackup: I can see that happen..."I know where I'm going"grandpa "But you're going in circles and the car is over there on the right"you "Don't tell me what to do... I know where I'm going I"grandpa

·
Registered
385 Posts
Afterburner said:
I share the same sentiments about NASCAR. If I wanted to watch someone drive circles to the left for 4 hours I'll follow my Grandpa when he gets lost in a parking garage.

We must be related. :hello: :crackup:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Nascrap sucks... I wouldn't give $.10 for it... Now if it was Kevin Schwantz's lid, maybe I'd shell out a few hundred for it. Schwantz is a world class human being as well as a world class rider. Who the fug is Robby Gordon again? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
El Diablo said:
Nascrap sucks... I wouldn't give $.10 for it... Now if it was Kevin Schwantz's lid, maybe I'd shell out a few hundred for it. Schwantz is a world class human being as well as a world class rider. Who the fug is Robby Gordon again? :mrgreen:
:+1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts