Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mid March my wife and I are going to take a road trip and go camping in California. I'm thinking about trailering the 10's with me to do some track days. Anyone in California doing any track days in March?

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you stay near laguna I'll show you my loop-track. lol I'm in Wats just north of seca.
I know where that is. I used to go to Santa Cruz all the time and had to drive near/through there. If I head that way I'll hit you up. :thumbsup:

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wife and I will be camping at Lake Cuchuma from the 17th to the 20th of March and then at Jalama beach from the 20th to the 25 of March. We will be bringing out silver Gen1 with us to do some riding around while we are there. Can't wait as it has been forever since I have ridden in California. So many places I do not even know where I want to re explore! Maybe even out in Watts where the crazy tin foil wearing guy (Scout) lives. lol Might even do San Diego if my wife thinks she can handle that long of a ride on the back.

·
The Pace
6,931 Posts
Wife and I will be camping at Lake Cuchuma from the 17th to the 20th of March and then at Jalama beach from the 20th to the 25 of March. We will be bringing out silver Gen1 with us to do some riding around while we are there. Can't wait as it has been forever since I have ridden in California. So many places I do not even know where I want to re explore! Maybe even out in Watts where the crazy tin foil wearing guy (Scout) lives. lol Might even do San Diego if my wife thinks she can handle that long of a ride on the back.
San Diego on the 10 would just kill me, mostly from boredom. My loop is 200 miles. Highway 1/17/Calaveras/84/mines/mt. Hamilton/quimby and 101 to home. Takes me about 3.5 hours but sometimes 4 hours if any heavy traffic. This is a tough loop. Maybe Big Sur would be better loop as your wife would love that area and not long or tiring or complicated.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
March 25th. @ Buttonwillow Raceway and hoping to make Thunderhill on April 3rd.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts