Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Awesome racing. The announcers accent is perfect.

I know, who wouldn't love to see this in the States.
I don't know why we couldn't? Liberals?

Go Hutchinson!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some short circuit stuff could easily be run at Deals Gap. Who can make it from one end to the other to the fastest. Tail of the Dragon TT, Shadey Valley TT, etc.(dreaming):beer:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Now that is real racing...thanks for the link.
Not like your pampered fags in WSB or MotoGp with their huge runoff and gravel traps. It is the largest spectator sport in Ireland.....they have taste.
My wife rides a CBR1000RR and is jetting off to Ireland in May and April to see the Northwest 200, the Cookstown 100 and the Tandragee100...lucky bugger...I have to work and look after the kids(adults) and the Grandson....something is wrong there methinks?
Keep an eye on Aussie Cameron Donald in 2007..on a privateer CBR1000RR he podiumed in the first nine races of 2006 including some wins and came second in the seniors at the IOM until a big prang and he had to sit out the rest of the season. He's on a satellite factory Honda this year and should feature at the top.
How good do those engines sound from onboard the bike?....the hairs on my neck stand up whenever I hear it......that's it...I'm going out riding...gunna tear up the Adelaide Hills.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts