1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
if you dont get it cleared up, you can always have all of us send him harrasing emails

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Suxks. Looks like he is parting out someone bike. Check sale history.

·
Registered
42 Posts
MMMmm, I just had E Bay issues too. Some Jacka$$ stole my password and tried selling a BMW under my user ID.

Since I'm not too far, and will be up that way on Thrusday, I'll see what I can come with. :bash: I hope PayPal can take care of this for you.

This guy is more than likely some punka$$ kid who's living in his parrents basement.:lol:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
The problem with ebay is you can change your email and use a fake name and have a brand new ebay account after you've f*cked the old one up. Hopefully you can get your money back via Paypal, good luck with that tho seeing as how ebay owns paypal, that way they make money on both ends of the deal. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Somebody I'm sure lives around there and could pay him a visit. It's weird that he has killer rep on ebay though. But just in case:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,248 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
That is great what you did axo250 you have me laughing my @ss off:crackup:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well another day goes by without any contact.....

I much as I hate to do it I'm going to post my first negative feeback.

And thanks guys for the input.....I'm going to stay on top of this.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
google earth....a great way to find out where dead beats ebayers live and have random angry forum members kick their asses...

seriously sucks man hope you get it str8. some people are scum

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
05ZixxR said:
google earth....a great way to find out where dead beats ebayers live and have random angry forum members kick their asses...

seriously sucks man hope you get it str8. some people are scum
Shit yeah. I say we find him, and give him a good ole Tennessee cow tippin' howdy doody! xnuts.gif

D

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
axo250 said:
Somebody I'm sure lives around there and could pay him a visit. It's weird that he has killer rep on ebay though. But just in case:
See.... that's why I bid on it. Figured it was a sure thing. I only wanted the electronics.

I just don't get it. :dontknow:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Here's two possibilities from me... A) Maybe the guy got put in jail B)He got in a bad accident and is all laid up in bed or the hospital C) He could have been killed D) Someone stole his account info and started doing fake auctions. All of which could be a reason he won't respond. It's just really weird that he seems to be a straight up person with hundreds of good feedbacks until just the other day. Good luck with it though and keep us updated.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts