Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to warn people that a member of our board ripped me off. I was selling some lowering links, he wanted to buy them so I sent them to him and that was the last I heard from him. He thanked me for them, told me the check would be in the mail. If anyone knows him, thank him personally for me. Jeremy Boston, you're welcome to chime in and tell me why you ripped me off. You won't answer my emails, so I felt compelled to make this public.

07-16-2007, 09:33 PM
06literbike
Squid

Bike: Pearl Solar Yellow ZX-10R

hey chucky...thank you very much...i just got them...they sat at the post office, They had to be signed for...the girlfriend wanted me to wait for them to come in before I sent the money(you know how they can be)... I will send the doe tommorow....again thank you very much and ride safe....

Sincerely,
Jeremy Boston

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Sorry to hear it and I'm sure the mods will look into it for you. Good luck getting the money.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Man that sucks, hopefully he will man up and send the money. if not I saw we get a lynch mob and go find him. Good luck !!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
His user name is 06 Literbike. I was only asking $40.00 for some links and a shortened kickstand, I even told him that I would take care of the shipping. It's not a lot of money, it's just the fact that he received them, thanked me, then blew me off. It's just frustrating when anyone, specially a board member screws you over. I'll deal with it, I'm just venting a little.:machinegu

06Literbike, this one's for you!:thefinger

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Now, that is just plain FU*KING wrong! That's a LOW LIFE move.. I hope you get paid...some how.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
That sucks. But can I ask why you sent the links prior to receiving payment?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
that sucks i guess you learned not to send until you get cash, esp to a squid.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
i hope that the shortn'd kickstand is set down on some hot pavement in the near future and that slight sinking along with the already shortned stature of the kickstand...results in his bike going boom!

·
Registered
249 Posts
i actually sent this squid a PM telling him to man up and pay you. He wont even respond to me. This is bad that a fello 10R rider would do this. I would do anything for anyone on here and have never met any of you. Bikers have a loyalty to each other and this is plain shitty. Chucky if this $40 is causing you to be in a bind, let me know, I will help ya out.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts