Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm still pretty new to the forums, but felt that I would make a post to maybe help someone, sometime. I just found out about an hr. ago that a good friend of 6 years and riding buddy of mine died this a.m. in a motorcycle accident. He was in a fight with his wife last night and left his house at 9:00pm and decided to ride his bike to a friends house, it is stipulated that he was drinking heavily. He called his wife at 3:00am and told her he would be home in a half hour. When he didnt show up she became worried and called everyone she new. She found out from an investigator at around 1:30 pm that a lady had heard a commotion in the middle of the night and woke up to find my friends body laying in the brush. We dont yet know what actually happened. He was servived by his wife, 7 year old daughter, and 5 year old son. Please guys, dont drink and ride and make sure you have a clear head when riding these machines. Always tell your family that you love them before you go out on a ride.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Sorry to hear. RIP

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
:+1: :sad:
Big Daddy said:
its always hard to read about such misfortune and sadness as it makes me cry inside each and every time.

BD

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sorry to hear. RIP.:sad:

·
Registered
219 Posts
RIP
please guys/girls dont drink and ride, also try and avoid going riding if you are angry or something to that effect. you need 100% concentration on these machines

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I thank all of you, for your support and understanding.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
fullsleeves said:
RIP
please guys/girls dont drink and ride, also try and avoid going riding if you are angry or something to that effect. you need 100% concentration on these machines
:+1: :iamwithst :sad:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts