Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and only found 5 threads regarding these and none of which answered my question. Iv got an 05 Magma that i am contemplating using some rim tape or similar. Any suggestions on where i can get that specific color rim tape because i can't find it anywhere??? Also any opinions of a different color that would look good on my bike..

not to many mods on her yet. Just gonna clean up the signals and plate situation this winter and my black LOR slip on comes in the mail tomorrow (so u know what my bike looks like)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I got these off Ebay- very nice product..

I opted not to put them on my 10r though.

PM me if you want the seller's link

·
Registered
540 Posts
You can find them on ebay or google. They're easy to find. If you have a motorcycle store in the area Im sure they'll have them. I bought some at cycle gear but never put it on my bike. I kind of decided not to.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i tried tapeworks but they don't have the magma. its not listed. would any other colors look good or should i maybe try the red ones stated above?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
i tried tapeworks but they don't have the magma. its not listed. would any other colors look good or should i maybe try the red ones stated above?
Give them a call, they have tons of different colors, and more than likely they will have a match. And like before they will send you different sample colors to test against the magma.

If you look they have more then just factory color match.

http://tapeworks.com/Rimstripes/RimstripesHome.html#Solids%20anchor

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
www.tapeworks.com has really close color match. If you call them they will even send you samples to compare to your bike. Really happy with the results
Give them a call, they have tons of different colors, and more than likely they will have a match. And like before they will send you different sample colors to test against the magma.

If you look they have more then just factory color match.

http://tapeworks.com/Rimstripes/RimstripesHome.html#Solids%20anchor

for my 09 that had the candy burnt orange...i know they have to have the magma....plus Russel i think is his name is a great guy to deal with!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Here's my old bike... I still have some of this left over BTW and I live on the south shore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts