Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Im sure he still has some. Looks like its been a few months since hes been on but winter of 2016 i got one if it makes you feel any better lol.

·
Registered
456 Posts
yeah I email too for gen 1

·
Registered
108 Posts
He has had some life issues and had been away. Your best bet is to make one yourself or buy a motion pro for now. Can't blame the man for getting his life straighten out before taking care of us.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Just get a G2 throttle tube with the quick turn cam. I love mine. Running a progressive cam, but it's smooth as butter.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Can you still buy 1 of these for a gen4 guys if anyone knows?thanks in advance
I have one of these, Brand New never installed, still has labels on it. Its yours, my gift to you. Just PM me your address in OZ and I will put it in an envelope and send it off.

Thanks for reaching out to me one time. See what that did lol? :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
If not ill take it

·
Registered
456 Posts
I didn't see the offer I just saw u had one lol. I didn't mean it in a bad way was just sayin lol

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Oh yea, this is definitely Pete's. This is what comes around after you gift someone (Me) a pair of nice Sato bar ends that look brand new!

Good stuff!

Reactions: peterd10r

·
Registered
456 Posts
^badass

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Box your offer is greatly appreciated mate but please?

I have one of these, Brand New never installed, still has labels on it. Its yours, my gift to you. Just PM me your address in OZ and I will put it in an envelope and send it off.

Thanks for reaching out to me one time. See what that did lol? :thumbsup:
Box thank you so much friend!please you must let me pay please!your to kind!Im trying to think what I have to repay your generosity mate!
What gen have you got?Motorcomposites stuffed my order for Twill full Carbon engine cases!after telling them 3 times my new address they sent it to my old address!with that they only had Carbon with Fiberglass in stock so they sent them asap!they arrive and the next day the full Carbon get to me!Ive contacted them twice about this and told them to pay for freight and I will return them!still no answer after 4 days!maybe it's not worth the $70+ freight so looks like there mine!I will give them 1 more week and still no reply if yours is a gen 4 there yours ok

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
This is the Twill covers

Ive emailed them many times!maybe the freight isn't worth the trouble!but it was a shit fight the whole purchase honestly!if Box has a gen4 I'm going to pay it forward......

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You made a Aussie very happy in the grey days Ive had mate!the house is for sale and as for my beautiful dogs I will find out 1 day!I also found out she had been claiming a government carers allowance for looking after me since 2013 by accident!After we split I had noticed my payment had increased by $250 per fortnight!I did want to have to pay this money back to the Aus government so I called them!they told me this what are I titled to because now your seperated your ex Wife no longer gets the carers allowance!the phone went silent!he said didn't you no she was receiving this payment?I said I had no idea at all and asked what year did she start getting it?his answer was 2013!I felt sick!how could anyone do such a horrible act and hide money in a bodgy account!I recieved a phone call I week later from a member of the Australian Government investigation team!we spoke of a hour and she was understanding and new my phone call first was not out of spite or revenge!she told me she has had many cases and finds this one particularly disturbing!well now the Commonweath Government is after their money but really it was suppose to go to me but hay I would rather see to label "Theif"and "liar"sit squarely on her shoulders and forget the $34000!
It just gets better guys my blood is boiling and very bad thoughts against her and her son keep creeping into my fight DNA!I will play the game for now!get what I deserve and wait!she and her family no they will always have to look over their shoulder!thank you Box big Man hug mate

·
Registered
771 Posts
from everything I have read you can get the same mod with a r6 throttle tube I have one on order for my ninja 300

Reactions: CoN and peterd10r
1 - 20 of 33 Posts