Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all for making a great and easy to install 1/5 throttle mod.

But more to the point...

I bought two of the above mentioned rings from Rifleman...one for my 10 and one for my girl's 07 CBR600RR. I put mine in right away because all indications were that it was easy to install onthe 10...and it was. But I was told that the install on the Honda may prove a little more difficult. Since her bike is new and I knew that there's the possibility that it would take me a day or so to get it done I was loathe to begin...afterall there is no greater fury that that of a woman whose new bike is unridable. I put the ring on the top of our key box in the garage which is overtop of our recycling bin. Apparently the ring fell in the bin...glad we could do our part to take care of Mother Earth.

I PM'd Rifleman to buy another one and he said that he is going to ship me another one gratis. I have to tell you, doing business with this guy has been a pleasure...and I can't say that about too many people.

My hat's off to you, Rifleman. Thanks again.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
First of all for making a great and easy to install 1/5 throttle mod.

But more to the point...

I bought two of the above mentioned rings from Rifleman...one for my 10 and one for my girl's 07 CBR600RR. I put mine in right away because all indications were that it was easy to install onthe 10...and it was. But I was told that the install on the Honda may prove a little more difficult. Since her bike is new and I knew that there's the possibility that it would take me a day or so to get it done I was loathe to begin...afterall there is no greater fury that that of a woman whose new bike is unridable. I put the ring on the top of our key box in the garage which is overtop of our recycling bin. Apparently the ring fell in the bin...glad we could do our part to take care of Mother Earth.

I PM'd Rifleman to buy another one and he said that he is going to ship me another one gratis. I have to tell you, doing business with this guy has been a pleasure...and I can't say that about too many people.

My hat's off to you, Rifleman. Thanks again.
yep he is a stand up Dude f'sho my 1/5 turn throttle is one of my fav mods:thumbsup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Love the 1/5 turn on my 10 thanks to Rifleman, just wish he did one for my 1999 cbr600. Total respect for the guy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts