Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting back onto a street bike from a ktm adventure 990, i find myself not having the appropriate riding gear. Been looking at jackets and pants and am realizing im looking at close to a grand for riding gear.

Does anybody have some gear they might want to part with for reasonable price?

Im 6'2 185lbs. 36 waist. Size 10.5 shoe.

Thanks. Id have to ship it to calgary alberta also.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
460 Posts
Getting back onto a street bike from a ktm adventure 990, i find myself not having the appropriate riding gear. Been looking at jackets and pants and am realizing im looking at close to a grand for riding gear.

Does anybody have some gear they might want to part with for reasonable price?

Im 6'2 185lbs. 36 waist. Size 10.5 shoe.

Thanks. Id have to ship it to calgary alberta also.

I have a full leather Joe Rocket GPX suit (46/56) for sale. I'm 5'10 190lbs and its just a tad tall for me and would fit you perfect. I also have 10.5 Joe Rocket riding boots, some gauntlets, alpinestars jackets, and even a helmet or two laying around. Let me know if interested and I'll send pics.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a Bell Race Star XL been worn one time with clear and smoke shields. Also have Alpinestars textile Jacket XL never been on the pavement. Has all the armor and back protector

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I ended up getting some stuff off kijiji. Unfortunately i didnt get gear that is track or quarter mile certified. so no knee dragging for me i guess.

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
683 Posts
I actually have this scorpion leather jacket I've been meaning to post since it's been collecting dust in my basement lol...
Name your price! Shipping might be the only killer... It's basically brand new, I've worn it about as many times as I can count on one hand... just never committed to leather for the streets :(
It's a Large Black Scorpion EXO Clutch Leather Jacket
https://www.bikebandit.com/riding-g...ts/scorpion-exo-clutch-leather-jacket/p/46461

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately a large wont fit. A XL was the only size that was good in the arms. A little bulky but these stupid arms ruin everything..
I actually have this scorpion leather jacket I've been meaning to post since it's been collecting dust in my basement lol...
Name your price! Shipping might be the only killer... It's basically brand new, I've worn it about as many times as I can count on one hand... just never committed to leather for the streets :(
It's a Large Black Scorpion EXO Clutch Leather Jacket
https://www.bikebandit.com/riding-g...ts/scorpion-exo-clutch-leather-jacket/p/46461

1 - 6 of 6 Posts