Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so i been goin through this thing where i wanna be as safe as possible on my motorcycle. so i made my helmet nice. then for valentines day i got a nice leather jacket. now i know i'm not gonna do leather pants but i would like to get some boots. my thing is i cant afford a arm an a leg bein a expecting parent but i did find a pair of boots that seem to do the job not look hidious and price is unbeatable at 39.99 so i wanted to know what do you guys think

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
how much for those timbs....i like both top pairs....thats my thing is when i wear boot for riding i am in them all day if im not at home....but i always wear boots....are you gonna buy those online if so let me know

·
Registered
250 Posts
The timberlands are junk. Big Clumsy heavy no feedback and don't offer any more protection then regular work boots. My buddy bought a pair cause he's on a budget and ended up returning them after one use.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Nickelsig229 said:
The timberlands are junk. Big Clumsy heavy no feedback and don't offer any more protection then regular work boots. My buddy bought a pair cause he's on a budget and ended up returning them after one use.
thank you. I figured as much.

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
natisfinestzx10r said:
my thing is i cant afford a arm an a leg bein a expecting parent but i did find...
maybe not an arm and a leg but if you buy these I guess you can afford 2 feet. Buy yourself some decent boots, your ankles will thank you if you ever go down.

Think of it this way, you can ride your whole life without ever "needing" proper gear, it's just insurance. Now you just need to figure out how much insurance you want to pay for.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
YSR50 said:
maybe not an arm and a leg but if you buy these I guess you can afford 2 feet. Buy yourself some decent boots, your ankles will thank you if you ever go down.

Think of it this way, you can ride your whole life without ever "needing" proper gear, it's just insurance. Now you just need to figure out how much insurance you want to pay for.

:+1:

the shoes in the pics shown are pretty much worthless. :dontknow:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Sidi- don't skimp on the boots. I know everyone is on a budget, but that ain't gonna matter none when your feet are dragging across the ground on a low side with crap for protection.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
YSR50 said:

I have ankle to prove it. I was lucky. small bone missing and a bad scar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts