Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that want to ride in the Phoenix area, a couple of people are gonna go on a ride...the more the merry....er !!

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
sure i'm in! oh wait i live in IL it's gonna be 47 degrees outside but we have a fog advisory. today was the same way. you couldn't see 50 feet in front of the truck today. it sux. ride for the boys here that can't this time of year bro!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will..

sure i'm in! oh wait i live in IL it's gonna be 47 degrees outside but we have a fog advisory. today was the same way. you couldn't see 50 feet in front of the truck today. it sux. ride for the boys here that can't this time of year bro!
Do....!!! Bears fan??

How do you like my new avatar pic, me back in the snowboarding in mammoth, too bad I can't ride my 10 like I can ride my 159 burton!!

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Bears fan till i die!!!! and the avi is bad azz dude!are you sure that is you? all inverted and such?:lol:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At one....

Bears fan till i die!!!! and the avi is bad azz dude!are you sure that is you? all inverted and such?:lol:
Time in my life I thought I was invincable and it showed in my snowboarding. I look inverted and kinda was but it was just a simple method grab all tweaked. Cool picture, too bad I didn't stick the landing clean.

I live in AZ now and only have ridden 3 times in almost 4 years, very sad...I can't ride like that anymore anyways I'm too old and my skills have diminished like everything else....I have no balls anymore. Too bad I can't have like 2 shots of Patron and then go ride, I would be knee draggin' and wheelin' like a pro. Unfortunately I'm responsible and don't drink and ride...hell I barely even drink!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts