Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread will serve as a venue for members to set up carpools, ride shares, and accommodations.

I am a party of 1-2 and I will be looking for a cabin/room as the time gets closer and the venue is finalized.

Tom

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I can trailer someone from South Florida as I have a 2bike trailer. Just split gas and tolls and we're good.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
unless something major changes before this rally, ill be leaving from the Columbia SC area. i also have a trailer that will hold atleast 2 bikes, possibly 3 if anyone in my area wants to tag along or ill tag along if someone else has room on there trailer.. let me know.. thanks

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Lets go peeps. I hope we can have this set up before the end of the year.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I'm planning on riding down, see if my GF is up for that too, or she can bring the car :thumbsup:
I'll be leaving from Indianapolis, anybody from Central, or Southern IN, KY, or central TN, or generally coming from the west can pm me for a meeting point somewhere along I 40 between Nashville and Knoxville or even sooner in KY maybe. Others can look at a map what would be best for them...

·
Registered
281 Posts
im coming for sure me and at least 2 other freinds ( 1 hopefully will get the 10 he wants and another on a 9) we will ride up from spartanburg probly up 28 if anyone wants to meet up and ride that way! let me know!!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
im coming for sure me and at least 2 other freinds ( 1 hopefully will get the 10 he wants and another on a 9) we will ride up from spartanburg probly up 28 if anyone wants to meet up and ride that way! let me know!!
you guys riding ur bikes or pulling them???

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry.. i am new on the form. What are the dates you guys are all meeting up?

I have some friends that have been talking about coming down there for a ride. They don't have Kawasakis... but atleast they would ride.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'm planning on making the rally. I'm in West TX. 1220 miles to Fontana Village for me.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I will be riding up from Ga. Anyone near the area want to meet up and ride there, let me know

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'm throwing 2 bikes in the back of the truck. I might have room for one more, but I won't know for sure until about the middle of March.

I'll be leaving from central FL if anyone wants someone to just caravan with.

Edit: My buddy is also bringing his Lotus.

·
Registered
916 Posts
We still have some time for the details, I would also like to know if and how many people would like to share a lodge/cabin etc. to figure out how much the cost would be if a single person can still fit in. I'll be by myself as of now... wouldn't mind sharing space with others... I have no camping gear so I have to get me a room somewhere.
I'm planning on being there from late Thursday till Sunday.
Can someone post how many people share what places? is that possible?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts