Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an IT guy, I was skeptic I could find decent prices for gear on american websites, especially because I was scared of import fees along with shipping. Boy was I wrong !

Mike did a tremendous job on two different orders to give me suggestions, answered my questions thoroughly and has always been really kind. Shipping is always quick... and boy, even my bunny loves RD's boxes !

Keep it up, you're the main reason I'll be able to experience my first track day next season ! Can't wait to try to suit while riding (I'm starting to look crazy walking around in the appartment with it).

PS: SkyDork if I triggered you with this post, wait until you post your own feedback thread for the same reason :grin2:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,331 Posts
PS: SkyDork if I triggered you with this post, wait until you post your own feedback thread for the same reason :grin2:
I've been triggered!

Mike at Riders Discount....blah, blah, blah. They are awesome...blah, blah, blah. I get the best prices and service out there...blah, blah, blah. Check out my great new suit so I can do a trackday...blah, blah, blah. When will people release that Mike sets the bar everyone else tries to meet? It took you this long to release that? Damn Canadians are slow learners I take it. :headshake:

Now you're hooked though. So hows aboot you buy more stuff from Mike now that you know the truth, eh? :badteeth:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,331 Posts
:lol:

The gear looks great and I'm glad you had a great experience. He's the best! And my thread is a day or so away just like this!

Reactions: lun471k

·
Vendor
6,818 Posts
As an IT guy, I was skeptic I could find decent prices for gear on american websites, especially because I was scared of import fees along with shipping. Boy was I wrong !

Mike did a tremendous job on two different orders to give me suggestions, answered my questions thoroughly and has always been really kind. Shipping is always quick... and boy, even my bunny loves RD's boxes !

Keep it up, you're the main reason I'll be able to experience my first track day next season ! Can't wait to try to suit while riding (I'm starting to look crazy walking around in the appartment with it).
Thanks for nice review! Remind me to throw so RD swag in your next order so you can promote me at your track days in the great white north. I can say that, I am from Michigan. :grin2:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Every time I think about looking into site sponsorship here I remind myself that Mike has a monopoly on the board lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts