Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome seller would definitely be buying more from them! Mike is great salesman with tons of information and what can I say about the best prices around! Recieved my TechSpec and my ZG Corsa the other day just installed it earlier heres some pictures, couldnt be more pleased with my purchase. :thumbsup:

Thanks again Mike!

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
The only problem with them is that they take all my money!

You can't beat their prices!

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Well usually they're mounted to the exhaust hanger and you don't have one so that kind of changes everything. The line should be resting under the subframe not moving with the swing arm.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
I am confused too. Maybe he mistaken the pre load adjuster line with the brake line (since there are two, one for the brake line and one for the sensor)?

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
The line for the remote preload adjuster for the rear shock looks like its sitting on top of the rear hugger. When your suspension compresses it'll slowly wear the line.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The line for the remote preload adjuster for the rear shock looks like its sitting on top of the rear hugger. When your suspension compresses it'll slowly wear the line.
Might touch on big ones but as it sits there's about a 1/4 inch of clearance between the hugged and the line. Wire looks unscathed so far.
edit I do plan on adding the pillion pegs back on and mounting it with there preferred zip tie method. Need to.find a bolt and.rubber for.the hole

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Edit I re ran the remote and added the bitch pegs.
Zip ties ehh idk but this is the preferred install method by ohlins.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
That weird man. You should remove the closest zip tie to the sub frame. You need more slack on the line. It's going to pull on it and the line is going to end up holding your swing arm, when the bike gets light.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK I re ran it bounced the bike all the way down up etc there's plenty of clearance now. Thanks for looking out man

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Oh, i see what you guys talking about now..

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sony Xpedia ion 12.0mp mode with soft hdr enhance setting. Its a phone. Lol

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
Vendor
6,833 Posts
Awesome seller would definitely be buying more from them! Mike is great salesman with tons of information and what can I say about the best prices around! Recieved my TechSpec and my ZG Corsa the other day just installed it earlier heres some pictures, couldnt be more pleased with my purchase. :thumbsup:

Thanks again Mike!
Thanks for the write-up, I appreciate your support! Bike looks great by the way!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts