Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Seller, Answered all my questions, however dumb they may have been. Pricing allowed me to purchase some extras I didn't think I would have been able to

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,371 Posts
:repost:

Yeah, mike is great and there's already a ton of threads indicating it. :lol: :wink:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
This a good repost though.

Mike, the reason why "like a boss" was created.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,371 Posts
My mistake
Mistake about what? I was just having some fun and indicating that there's plenty of awesome reviews on RD and Mike in particular. Can never have too many positive reviews and there's nothing wrong with that. :ayyy:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
682 Posts
Mike's status is somewhere between Elvis and Santa.
More like the crack dealer down the street, luring you in with cheap prices because he knows you'll be back for more. Im completely hooked :lol:

Always a pleasure doing business with ya, Mike!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Mike is the man!

Mike got my parts today... you da man bro ham:eek:ccasion1

Packaging was fantastic! Could of fell from a 10 story building with no damage... :eek:ccasion1

·
Vendor
6,819 Posts
Mike's status is somewhere between Elvis and Santa.
Some cultures would refer to Mike at RD as "the shiznit".
More like the crack dealer down the street, luring you in with cheap prices because he knows you'll be back for more. Im completely hooked :lol:

Always a pleasure doing business with ya, Mike!
Mike is the man!

Mike got my parts today... you da man bro ham:eek:ccasion1

Packaging was fantastic! Could of fell from a 10 story building with no damage... :eek:ccasion1
Thanks guys, GILBY gets an RD shirt on his next order though for most creative! :crackup:

·
Registered
682 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
One more plug for Mike and everyone over at RD... Bought an Icon overlord jacket a couple months ago, had a seam fail on the main zipper. Mike put me in touch with Kara in customer service, she got in touch with icon quickly and is doing all the hard work for me, keeping me informed every step of the way. Great people, great prices, RD is doing business right!

·
Vendor
6,819 Posts
One more plug for Mike and everyone over at RD... Bought an Icon overlord jacket a couple months ago, had a seam fail on the main zipper. Mike put me in touch with Kara in customer service, she got in touch with icon quickly and is doing all the hard work for me, keeping me informed every step of the way. Great people, great prices, RD is doing business right!
Thanks for the note, I will be sure to pass this on to Kara as well!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts