Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is The place to go for any Quality aftermarket parts for your bikes.
Mike is the man. Not only will you get the best prices (guaranteed btw), you'll get your stuff fast!
He's a real professional, very freindly and just an all around pleasure to do business with.
(Even upgraded an item in one of my orders free of charge, when the lesser costing part was on back order. That's a prime example of how he takes care of his customers and our forum members)
Much appreciated Mike!! You're my official parts guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
I only buy from mike. I have said in the past that "riders discount is the standard in this industry." They are too good.

·
Registered
713 Posts
+1

Sent from my iPhone using an over priced data plan.

·
Vendor
6,819 Posts
This is The place to go for any Quality aftermarket parts for your bikes.
Mike is the man. Not only will you get the best prices (guaranteed btw), you'll get your stuff fast!
He's a real professional, very freindly and just an all around pleasure to do business with.
(Even upgraded an item in one of my orders free of charge, when the lesser costing part was on back order. That's a prime example of how he takes care of his customers and our forum members)
Much appreciated Mike!! You're my official parts guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
I only buy from mike. I have said in the past that "riders discount is the standard in this industry." They are too good.
+1

Sent from my iPhone using an over priced data plan.
Thanks guys! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am fairly new to this board, and Mike set me up with a great deal on Sharkskin bodywork..... quick shipment and great communication. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Lowest price and free fast shipping. Can't beat that brah!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts