Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crispin called today. One of his good friends died while out riding last night. ...cooked a turn and hit a guard rail (or something like that). Crispin took the responcibility of breaking the news to the guy's widow.

Prayers (or what ever your beliefs are) appreciated for the family and Crispin. ..he's hurt'n with the loss. Sobering thought loosing a good friend and riding partner.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
zx10Duran said:
sorry to hear that my prayers go out to his family. was that accident here in N. Texas ?
Probably South Florida unless Crispin was off visiting someone elsewhere.

That is rough, my condolences go out to all.

R.I.P.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
RIP, sorry for your loss crispin. My condolences to his wife. God Speed

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
RIP....sad time f'sho. :sad:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Man that's harsh. I can't imagine being in Crispin's shoes. Not only loosing a friend, but having to break the news like that. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of them

Rest in piece brother!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Yes it is a horrible loss to many.
Neal was more than just my friend, he was my closest partner, one of the very people I trusted and cared for.
Neal always had a huge smile on his face and was one of those people that you like as soon as you meet him.
I personally converted him over from a honda to a ZX-10R.
He was one of the more careful riders in our group.
Anyone South FL should right where it happened. The turn claims a few riders every year for long as I can remember. It is the first turn on "9 turns" that is when you take 595 west its the 90 degree right going to 441 South that you can only after the hump on the exit. We all know its there, we always remind everyone before we go (which was done this night as well) He fell victum to classic event gets many.

He was the last bike, behind everyone. Had a tad too much speed for his skill level, most likely fixated on the turn, went into it hard on the front brake, washed the front tire out, slide low into the metal guard rail. DOA

1 - 20 of 34 Posts