Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***This is a good friend of mine who I ride with. Happened last night. The good news is that he is o.k just some road rash & a sore body....

Tell me what in the fk gives a cop the right to pull out in front of a bike??? Police says he saw him and another guy ride pass him on 1 wheel.....yea fuckin right.....both bikes are extended almost 10 inches and lowered front & rear so thats was a damn lie. 1st bike (bike pictured) pulls out of the store parking lot and heads up the road.......2nd bike pulls out a lil later (cars in between) and I'm not sure if the 2nd bike was trying to catch up or what but the cop pulls the 2nd bike over. The other bike is 6-7 cars ahead not even knowing the other bike was stopped. A lil ways down the road a sheriff pulls right out in front of the bike & the guys breaks lock up and the bike slides off the road hitting a pole and the rider tumbles down the road almost landing under the sheriff's car. Sheriff Gives them both a ticket for speeding, racing, and say they refused to stop. WTF??? The dumb fuckers even followed the ambulance to the hospital because they were going to arrest the guy.

The riders brother & Friends were there WITH TRUCKS to take the bike to the riders house. All the sudden a tow truck pulls up. His brother tells the sheriff he is going to load the bike and haul it home & the asshole sheriff threatened to lock him up if he touched the bike. The sheriff said he had already called a tow truck and it was too late but the guys brother was there 5 mins after the accident and like 25 mins. b4 the tow truck. Had to pay $150 towing fee. BULLSHIT.

If cops can just pull out in front of people like that and attempt to KILL someone over a fuckin fag ass ticket then I'm shootin the bastered in the face if Im able to get back up on my 2 feet. Whats the difference? Luckily the guy is alive. The whole time the sheriff didnt give a shit either. The guy is getting a lawyer & WILL press charges. Thats just fkd up.

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
:headshake :angryfire :rocketwho thats bulshit that exactly why i hate these fucking pigs
Yea, they are taking shit overboard these days. They are letting emotion get involved and thats just bad news for all of us, even those of us who dont ride like ass's. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
250 Posts
If the story is exactly how you told it..., your friend should get a lawyer because the COP triggered endangerment of lives by his actions. Are there any witness?

I hope your buddy gets this all sorted out and lucky for him he is still here to talk about it.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
198 Posts
ok, 1st, i hope your friend makes out well. and he should get a lawyer ASAP.
but people need to stop grouping ALL cops together. i'll be the 1st to admit that i work with some real assholes. but that does NOT make me one. i won't go any further into this because it could get ugly....

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
wow, well i hope your friends are in the right and the cops get reprimanded along with paying damages etc.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
but people need to stop grouping ALL cops together. i'll be the 1st to admit that i work with some real assholes. but that does NOT make me one. i won't go any further into this because it could get ugly....
OK, present company excepted. :lol:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Pick any profession and you will find assholes...seriously though...these cop bashing threads are getting old...I think I would much rather see people post "I ran into another asshole that arrested me today" threads...:badteeth:

Cheers

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pick any profession and you will find assholes...seriously though...these cop bashing threads are getting old...I think I would much rather see people post "I ran into another asshole that arrested me today" threads...:badteeth:

Cheers
WTF you talkin about "cop bashing thread"??? Dont try and twist my thread around, this thread was never started or intended to be "cop bashing". Just telling everyone the B.S that happened and hopefully helping somebody out so the sht wont happen to you. Yea he was a asshole & NO i dont understand how its o.k for a cop to pull out in front of a bike and attempt to KILL or seriously hurt someone over a damn pink piece of paper.

I'm not "bashing" cops. Let one pull out in front of YOU and fk you up... maybe even kill you & total your bike then lets see if you will "bash" that particular cop....of course :heyyou:

***If you so tired of hearing cop stories.....then dont read the sh!t :idea:
:fu2: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was talking about 1 or 2 particular cops/sheriffs. I never grouped all cops as assholes even though 90% of them are. Hell its one very cool cop around here that will street race when he is off duty. I was just speaking on those that tried to kill my partner.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I was talking about 1 or 2 particular cops/sheriffs. I never grouped all cops as assholes even though 90% of them are. Hell its one very cool cop around here that will street race when he is off duty. I was just speaking on those that tried to kill my partner.
thats cool, i ust had to put it out there because i could see it coming from others. in my opinion there are 3 types of cops.

**the 1st one looks at it as a career and treats it as such. knows he isn't going to save the world, but does what he can to make a difference. has many friends outside of law enforcement (and prefers it that way)

**the second is the one that has dreamed of being a cop his entire life and watched cop movies everyday as a kid, all of his friends are cops and in his eyes if you ain't "blue" you ain't true. usually shows off on a call when other officers are around. he has to get his man by any means.

**and the third is the one that was bullied as a kid so now he has a badge and a gun and in his mind, the world has to follow his orders. usually the last to a call so he doesn't have to face confrentation alone.

your friend probably ran into type two (no pun intended)
and again, i hope he is ok. and he needs a good lawyer....

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Police officer or not, what that person did was, and I can't put it any other way, Fucked Up. If the guy on the bike was running after committing a murder, then I could see the officers actions as protecting the public at large and for the greater good. But for a traffic violation (real or otherwise), get real. With that mentality, why not just shot the violator and be done with it? That'll stop it, won't it? Or is there just too much paperwork involved with discharging a firearm vs. trying to kill someone with your vehicle?
Yeah, Primo, there are good cops and bad ones. Just like in any walk of life there are good and bad individuals. It's the bad ones that need to be found out and relieved from their position of authority, be it police officer, shop clerk, or anything between.

·
Registered
353 Posts
WTF you talkin about "cop bashing thread"??? Dont try and twist my thread around, this thread was never started or intended to be "cop bashing". Just telling everyone the B.S that happened and hopefully helping somebody out so the sht wont happen to you. Yea he was a asshole & NO i dont understand how its o.k for a cop to pull out in front of a bike and attempt to KILL or seriously hurt someone over a damn pink piece of paper.

I'm not "bashing" cops. Let one pull out in front of YOU and fk you up... maybe even kill you & total your bike then lets see if you will "bash" that particular cop....of course :heyyou:

***If you so tired of hearing cop stories.....then dont read the sh!t :idea:
:fu2: :eek:ccasion1
I agree totally that the cop was a dick and should pay for his actions. If a parametic with his ambulance did it I'd say exactly the same thing. Assholes are assholes period, regardless of their profession.

I am fully aware that you did not start this thread to bash cops so relax. Despite your good intentions, these types of threads always cause people to jump on some sort of band wagon and start bashing cops. I was just trying to balance out the conversation...I fully see what you were trying to accomplish...fine...

Anyway, jesus, I swear people like you just troll the goddamn internet looking for arguments, and to flying off the handle. Go on a vacation and relax, or just plain screw off...take your pick....I don't care...I'm tired of people just flying off the handle and acting like idiots when someone expresses an opinion about something...I'm more than willing to have a reasonable conversation with people about something, but you only seem to understand one way of communicating your views...so I figured I would just speak back to you in terms that you would understand...

Yeda yeda...now go ahead and tell me to go screw myself and and get off this forum if I don't like it etc...you're entitled...

I really don't see how what I said diserved a bullshit response like that. You made a lot of stupid assumptions there...I'm on your side for frig sakes...:hello:

Cheers

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Police officer or not, what that person did was, and I can't put it any other way, Fucked Up. If the guy on the bike was running after committing a murder, then I could see the officers actions as protecting the public at large and for the greater good. But for a traffic violation (real or otherwise), get real. With that mentality, why not just shot the violator and be done with it? That'll stop it, won't it? Or is there just too much paperwork involved with discharging a firearm vs. trying to kill someone with your vehicle?
Yeah, Primo, there are good cops and bad ones. Just like in any walk of life there are good and bad individuals. It's the bad ones that need to be found out and relieved from their position of authority, be it police officer, shop clerk, or anything between.

:+1:

·
Registered
274 Posts

Cheers
:+1:

I'm glad your friend is alright and wish him luck in court. Dash cam will show his (cop)actions maybe not the view of the bike/crash but will help in showing his cars movements. gl to them

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I think it was a law just passed that a cop CAN USE HIS TRUCK,BIKE,CAR to end a situation as they call it like this and they cant be harmed. I guess that means that if you are speeding and a cop doesn't like you or what you are doing then they can use thier vehicle to take you out and if they kill you thier is no recorse for you or your family. You are SOL. I am with ya on this I think cops have way to much power these days and for them to pull a stunt like this is another example we give the police a "LICENSE TO KILL" All it takes is a cop on a power trip or a cop not in control of a situation that things like this happen. I hate to hear cop stories it just makes me have more anger towards them.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts