Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well looks anthoer fool gives all a bad name, here is the article

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-motorcycle071406,0,1468488.story?coll=orl-home-headlines

and here are the comments from another rider, this is the part that makes sense to why sportbikes have a bad name. people read this stuff and make a judgement on 1 person pr the people who wreck by being an asshole.

http://forums.orlandosentinel.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&tsn=1&tid=936&webtag=os-articles
here is the post

To All Crotch Rocket Bikers around Central Florida: We and a bunch of other people we ride with have seen with our own eyes people who ride these "SPEED MACHINES" need to slow down and get an endorsement. You also make a BAD NAME for US normal riders who hold an endorsement. You obviously didnt give a crap about the people around you and you deserve what you got!!! Thank god for the other person she was ok. And to ALL the Motorcycle Shops who sell these bikes need to get an endorsement from the rider before selling it to an UNRESPONSIBLE young person. These machines KILL innocent people. We drive our cars on the major highways and I have seen many of these bikes speed by me doing way past the speed limit in and out of traffic, including cutting people off. I am a rider and I ride safe and as well as my other friends who ride. I wish they would OUTLAW, these bikes. THEY KILL!! Last summer on Mothers Day of 2005, I seen two young teenagers killed on a Crotch Rocket both 17 one boy and one girl, they didnt deserve to die but the driver was obviously speeding at a high rate for them to smash head on into a van and kill the driver. Its horrible that YOU young, irresponsible people have to ruin the #### for REAL BIKERS on the road. I feel sorry for the mothers who had to bear the bad news that their children were killed on a CROTCH ROCKET. I travel to Old Town every Thursday nite for bike nite and I have in the past year heard that there has been several Crotch Rocket accidents (leaving Old Town on that nite) involving a Crotch Rocket.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Probably written by a Harley owner with no front brakes , cuz they dont suit the lines of his hog, you know, the exposed belt drive, chrome spears on the sissy bar , budwiper drinking turd, who rides 4 a breast on I95.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
some people just piss me off, stating something like that. you know good and well he did the same stuff when he was younger.
:+1: And in no way do these bikes need to be outlawed. I think that there should be more training given to new riders and the age limit should be raised. Also you don't hear much about people outlawing vipers and vettes they are way faster that any speed limit and young people die by being dumb in those type of vehicles everyday as well. I really have nothing else to say right now about this subject other than my thoughts and prayers go out to all those involved's families and friends.
Oh yea and saying that they got what they deserved is complete and utter bull shit and people who state opinions like that are clearly uneducated and jaded idiots whose opinions are worthless for they serve no purpose other than to inflict negative feelings and make them feel superior. Fuck em .
Be careful out there guys and girls it's a war on the street and innocent people are getting caught up in the cross fire.

·
Registered
152 Posts
you know you can die coming out of your house. so does that mean that you cant come out of your house.....a big no.....that guy can just shove it in his ear....im putting that nicely.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
WOODYZX10R said:
To All Crotch Rocket Bikers around Central Florida: We and a bunch of other people we ride with have seen with our own eyes people who ride these "SPEED MACHINES" need to slow down and get an endorsement. You also make a BAD NAME for US normal riders who hold an endorsement. You obviously didnt give a crap about the people around you and you deserve what you got!!! Thank god for the other person she was ok. And to ALL the Motorcycle Shops who sell these bikes need to get an endorsement from the rider before selling it to an UNRESPONSIBLE young person. These machines KILL innocent people. We drive our cars on the major highways and I have seen many of these bikes speed by me doing way past the speed limit in and out of traffic, including cutting people off. I am a rider and I ride safe and as well as my other friends who ride. I wish they would OUTLAW, these bikes. THEY KILL!! Last summer on Mothers Day of 2005, I seen two young teenagers killed on a Crotch Rocket both 17 one boy and one girl, they didnt deserve to die but the driver was obviously speeding at a high rate for them to smash head on into a van and kill the driver. Its horrible that YOU young, irresponsible people have to ruin the #### for REAL BIKERS on the road. I feel sorry for the mothers who had to bear the bad news that their children were killed on a CROTCH ROCKET. I travel to Old Town every Thursday nite for bike nite and I have in the past year heard that there has been several Crotch Rocket accidents (leaving Old Town on that nite) involving a Crotch Rocket.
I guess that really ruined his day......:rolleyes:

He obviously has some deeper issues... Maybe he's a Harley rider & just pissed cause he has $50,000 into his ride and got smoked by a kid on a Ninja 650....

Poor little Harley guy........

What a dip shit!....:thefinger

·
Registered
152 Posts
:+1: that made my day....thanks

ZXTOM said:
I guess that really ruined his day......:rolleyes:

He obviously has some deeper issues... Maybe he's a Harley rider & just pissed cause he has $50,000 into his ride and got smoked by a kid on a Ninja 650....

Poor little Harley guy........

What a dip shit!....:thefinger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts