Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are not alot of stunters on this site, but just wondering if anyone is going to ROC next weekend??

I plan on picking up an 06 636 stunted out next week and taking it with a few buddies... supposed to be a TON of people, I've never been and am looking forward to it very much

p.s. I know alot of you don't like stunts, no need to bash just keep the comments to yourself please

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
The one in STL.? Fuck that noise, doing 30mph on the highway with crazy people flying by you and others crashing in front of you, oh don't forget the popo's everywhere, yeah, no thanks.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Yeah Ive done it twice. If you havent gone before do it. Its cool to experience and say you've done it.

Now the BUT......

Watch your ass. The cops will look for ANY excuse to pull you over and ticket the hell out of you. That and you get a lot of guys who have no idea what the fuck they are doing and end up crashing and taking out multiple bikes because it's so crowded. The only reason why Im considering going is one of my buddies is going.

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
Yeah Ive done it twice. If you havent gone before do it. Its cool to experience and say you've done it.

Now the BUT......

Watch your ass. The cops will look for ANY excuse to pull you over and ticket the hell out of you. That and you get a lot of guys who have no idea what the fuck they are doing and end up crashing and taking out multiple bikes because it's so crowded. The only reason why Im considering going is one of my buddies is going.
I went in 08, never again, it's more like clusterfuck of the century :crackup:

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
http://youtu.be/K-X0o6wQ-_A This was a TNA ride with 10 times less bikes, and it was still clusterfuck, there is something about a bike comunity around here, everybody wants to lead and nobody knows what direction.................., I only ride in the group of 5 bikes tops with everybody that I know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts