Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy doesn't stop pissing me off with how fast he is... I wonder how fast he will go......

On motor I think he has to beat 203.9mph or so for the 1000cc motor class maybe more but I'm sure he will be able to doing 160mph in the 1/4 is moving pretty fast lol... and I know hes got a serious redline on it lol.

I really wish there was LSR events here in Florida, total BS you have to drive hours and hours away to go fast lol.... I really wish I could have gone to Loring but its just way to far and expensive for me :headshake

I thought my busa fender looked somewhat ok for racing but DAMN!!!

:badteeth:

Attachments

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure exactly but I know its got some goodies! Guhl does their re-flashing so that should tell you something hahaha

·
Registered
67 Posts
He has a brocks slip-on, bazzaz electronics, guhl motors reflashed ecu. thats from his facebook page

·
Registered
67 Posts
sorry guys its from dragbike live facebook page. It says hes bringing 3 bikes with different configurations. they all have michelin power 1,s. the one with the giant fender he named it jasmine

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
good thing his bike is fast cause his shop is an embarrasing mess. :spit:
Shit, embarrasing shop I could care less wish my bike was there:badteeth: looks like a record breaking shop to me

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ricky Txt'ed me these pics tonight, the black one is gunna run pump gas, just has a slipon and tune.

The other's I'm sure will go fasttt

Lucky bastard......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I think he may get 205 with what he has but :dontknow:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Big bummer for the morning start,m they forgot they had to run metal valve stems so they had to pull all the wheels off the 3 10r's they have up there before they could race

Attachments

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Damn it, gotta buy a new pipe that pipe on that black 10r is the shit

·
Administrator
6,701 Posts
@Kawasaki_News

"Gadson duo set 2 new world records today in landspeed racing. 203 and 206.77 on 2 2011 ZX10s."

1 - 20 of 29 Posts