Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he currently/ever been a member of this Forum?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
holy shit dude relax, so far ive read three of the same post from three dif threads!!! wtf? if you want a date set-up, speak to some site sponsors im sure they can arrange something.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you're Corny dude. Really. Although we all appreciate input that everyone brings to the table. If you dont know the answer simply keep it moving. I asked because he has a school in this area that I know people attend, BUT I didnt know if he personally attended any forum so I could ask him questions. Next time you dont know the answer, keep it moving dude, do something more useful with your time CONTRIBUTOR. please..
If anyone else knows the answer to any of the post I put up, an answer would be appreciated if you have any info for me.

·
Registered
461 Posts
:bitchslap
you're Corny dude. Really. Although we all appreciate input that everyone brings to the table. If you dont know the answer simply keep it moving. I asked because he has a school in this area that I know people attend, BUT I didnt know if he personally attended any forum so I could ask him questions. Next time you dont know the answer, keep it moving dude, do something more useful with your time CONTRIBUTOR. please..
If anyone else knows the answer to any of the post I put up, an answer would be appreciated if you have any info for me.
:bitchslap

·
Registered
53 Posts
i live right down the street from his shop here in jersey. i can get you the number to it if you really need it... pm me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts