Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Oh man that sucks, but sounds like it wasn't too bad. I love the following quote from his wife! "He'll be back at it before you know it, Because that's who Rickey is".

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Damn, hope he's alright. He has had some shitty luck lately with the bikes stolen and now this.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Damn, hope he's alright. He has had some shitty luck lately with the bikes stolen and now this.
Read the article again...concussion...hard to take down Rickey he has been doing this for decades he will be back....some of our members lately have had worse times Rickey not so much in comparison. :badteeth::headshake

bloo

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Sucks!!!!

He just posted this on facebook.

Rickey Gadson
thank everyboby for there well wishes. Can't believe that I remember NOTHING at all!! 40 to 50 mph crash, but I was thrown into the ground, and knocked uncontious. And woke up in the hospital with all the attention on me, amd a catheter up my______ I was strapped to the bed and hoses down my throat and nose, and IV's every where. People kept saying "do you know why your here"

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Sucks!!!!

He just posted this on facebook.
I've heard a lot of people say it's easy to go in a "straight line" at WOT; there is proof it's not that easy...

I met RG at the NY Bike show couple years ago and he is a real cool dude..

Get well soon RG..

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Read the article again...concussion...hard to take down Rickey he has been doing this for decades he will be back....some of our members lately have had worse times Rickey not so much in comparison. :badteeth::headshake

bloo
I posted in their rider down threads before I posted here.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
I've heard a lot of people say it's easy to go in a "straight line" at WOT; there is proof it's not that easy...

I met RG at the NY Bike show couple years ago and he is a real cool dude..

Get well soon RG..
I always combat that with... well lets line up then laugh in their face at all the excuses that follow. I really don't think any hobby other than racing brings out so many sheet talking rejects, and believe me I have wayyyy too many hobbys.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
damn that new 14 must be bad, it already bucked RG:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts