Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is lil video i thought you guys might find interesting.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i cant wait to see the young bucks challenge this year with teasley in it, that boy is going to be hell to beat on a swb bike...

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant wait to see the young bucks challenge this year with teasley in it, that boy is going to be hell to beat on a swb bike...
yea teasley is a beast but i hope to see shine back in it to :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I think there should be a drag challenge where they only use 1 bike and have all the riders take that up the track...I mean, that's the only way you will truly know who's the best rider....right?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this year its suppose to just be the new up and coming riders....
oh ok im sure it will be interesting bc its alot of up comers over on pb runnin some very impressive times.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that was a pretty nice wheelie phill stoll did on the green zx14 at the begining of the video :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Thanks for the Video Racer that was a pretty cool challenge. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
does it not show ryan riding the zx10 or did i miss it

·
Registered
96 Posts
Are you talking about the new junior class? If so do you know where I can read about this more?
no it just going to be the same challenge except with the up and coming guys..

this is what i was told by garron miller of adams performance, so whether or not it will actually happen im not sure..

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no it just going to be the same challenge except with the up and coming guys..

this is what i was told by garron miller of adams performance, so whether or not it will actually happen im not sure..
im pretty sure it will happen bc they had a pretty good turn out and its going to give the new up coming guys a chance to shine :mrgreen:

·
Registered
96 Posts
yelp its suppose to happen at valdosta this year is what i heard from garron today..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts