Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
That bike is a monster and so is Rickey :thumbsup:. I wonder if thats the wheelie control or Rickey good clutch hand when he leave the light.. I am thinking its all Rickey :smile:. I bet Brock will jump on the Gen 4 and have parts out really soon unlike the other years (Gen 1-3) having us wait for a year or two for parts or no parts at all :crackup:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That bike is a monster and so is Rickey :thumbsup:. I wonder if thats the wheelie control or Rickey good clutch hand when he leave the light.. I am thinking its all Rickey :smile:. I bet Brock will jump on the Gen 4 and have parts out really soon unlike the other years (Gen 1-3) having us wait for a year or two for parts or no parts at all :crackup:
yea he said the bike is makin around 190rwhp with only a slipon and im very impressed with the times exspeacially being swb. im sure brock and others will jump on the band wagon and produce some stuff for this beast but BMW better watch out its a new sherrif in town and its the new zx10r. :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
yea he said the bike is makin around 190rwhp with only a slipon and im very impressed with the times exspeacially being swb. im sure brock and others will jump on the band wagon and produce some stuff for this beast but BMW better watch out its a new sherrif in town and its the new zx10r. :mrgreen:

I'm not sure there is a new sheriff in town....Ok I am :lol: but really when Rickey Gadson says "This BIKE IS FOR REAL" then you better believe it!!!!

He said that when the NEW ZX14 came out and was right and member Madness racing is doing 8.6s in NO time...and Madness still want's this new bike.

ZX racer your story is wrong, he Rickey thinks it will be around 190 when the ECu is fixed and was stuck in 2nd Selector mode not full mode when running this new 10 and expects more when all said and done. :wink::wink::thumbsup:

bloo

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
how can you guys tell the time? lol

This is really impressive.
9 flat is what my real light weight friend was running in his stretched 14

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I'm curious of the 1/8th time and the quarter trap.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
with a 1.60 60ft and lookin at the 1/8 mph you can see the bike is makin some serious power.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Jeremy Teasley is doing 1.38 60' on Brocks Stretched BMW, Just wat till hecan get on a stretched ZX10R and get his 60' in the 1.3s.... this thing is gong to FLY!!!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeremy Teasley is doing 1.38 60' on Brocks Stretched BMW, Just wat till hecan get on a stretched ZX10R and get his 60' in the 1.3s.... this thing is gong to FLY!!!
i think teasley made a couple of passes on it and ran a high 8 in the 1/4 with a high 1.40 60ft. i can only imagine if this bike was stretch no tellin wat it might run.

Rickey has definitely validated this bike, period!
wait till teasley get some more runs on it.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
i think teasley made a couple of passes on it and ran a high 8 in the 1/4 with a high 1.40 60ft. i can only imagine if this bike was stretch no tellin wat it might run.

wait till teasley get some more runs on it.
If that's true that's incredible.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Actually it wasn't Ricky that went 9.09 on it, that's was Teasley. Ricky's best pass was a 9.19

·
Registered
251 Posts
And to top it off, according to Rickey, the bike was stuck in Med mode on the ecu, because of the bazazz unit, thats why jt and him always ran the same mph no matter how much they adjusted the tune.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts