1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
want...to...facepalm...so hard!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
oh ouch...that is so painful it hurts my brain. i think a little part of me just died

here's the pics for when it gets gone

here's the only good pic that gives me a hardon

and here's the rest that turn it into a mangina

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Corvettes are gay to begin with, but wow, even I feel sorry for this one!
***note*** c6 Z06's are definitely not gay!!!

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Very poor choice for a body kit....

Other than that, he obviously kept the car clean...

I was expecting it to be far worse after reading the replies and then looking at the pics in the ad....:dontknow:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,662 Posts
Well, I'm not a 'Vette guy AT ALL, but I was expecting something much ricier than that. No giant wing off the back, or a huge angled racing stripe, or even lambo scissor doors. I've seen a lot worse, that's for sure.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well yea i've seen worse in the interwebs aswell... But i've never seen one with a body kit like that... It's just god awful. Although it is cleaner then my z06 lol. If I ever see this guy around here ill bitch slap him tho...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Well, I'm not a 'Vette guy AT ALL, but I was expecting something much ricier than that. No giant wing off the back, or a huge angled racing stripe, or even lambo scissor doors. I've seen a lot worse, that's for sure.
I agree, no Vetts for me. ...lol, or any other GM for that matter. But I think this one looks OK.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I must agree, that is a ricer vette. Fiberglass front bumper(stock is plastic) bought off Ebay. Lights off Ebay and belong on a import(I own imports and they can be done right). Complete all show and no go ricer vette.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
looks like second gen NSX headlights. It isn't my taste, but there are bikes on here that I have seen that werern't to my taste either. He didn't spend my money on it so power too him. I personally don't care for pop up head lights so I can understand the mod. the only two gen vettes that tickle my fancy are the 2nd and 6th. The 3rd gen stingrays weren't too bad.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yuck on the body kit. But those headlights are the C5R headlights, one of the most successful race cars of it's time. They would look awesome if he had gone with the rest of the c5r body rather than that hideous japanese look to the car...but I suppose to each their own.:headshake

1 - 20 of 21 Posts