Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm going to go with a evil swingarm instead of the bolt ons. I'm not going really long out back maybe 62-63 because I'm still going to ride the bike on the street until i can get another bike to ride on the street. Now should I get my stock revalved or get a busa shock and have that revalved for my weight?????

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I think I'm going to go with a evil swingarm instead of the bolt ons. I'm not going really long out back maybe 62-63 because I'm still going to ride the bike on the street until i can get another bike to ride on the street. Now should I get my stock revalved or get a busa shock and have that revalved for my weight?????
Depends on your weight if over 200 then go with a busa shock but if not the zx10 revalved shoud work out great

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
can you just replace the spring on the stocker IF the valving is anywhere close to being where it needs to be?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I will be a 200lb suited rider by spring. I have put the coors light and crown royal down and got back in the gym... So I can get some of that free HP :lol:

I can get a deal on a gen 1 or gen 2 complete busa shock. So if i get the busa shock i can just have it revalved and not have to buy a new spring because the busa spring are good for 200lb riders.. Right

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
stock shock revalved works great im over 200 suited and i street ride alot:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts