Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that guy is funny, i can only watch about a minute or so though before i loose all interest in whatever the fuck it is he is saying.

·
Registered
795 Posts
It's not the just "white folks that ain't gonna take it no mo." There's a lot more people who is likely to get screwed and will be pushed to their breaking point...

·
Registered
410 Posts
I was totally with him for a minute or two, until he just blatantly started spewing out stuff about our "half-breed communist long legged murdering freak" president.

It went from being a political rant, to just being a hate rant pretty quick.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That guy sounds like he's taking a shit. I bravely got through 3 minutes before I got a headache.
So you did not make it to his gospel hym at the end?
I try and stay open minded politically, neither republican or democrat, but this guy has a screw loose. I was sent it at work and had to click off of it pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
So you did not make it to his gospel hym at the end?
I try and stay open minded politically, neither republican or democrat, but this guy has a screw loose. I was sent it at work and had to click off of it pretty quick.
This guy sends America 100 years back with his fake ass Sanford and Son "jive turkey" bullshit. I hope he realizes there are millions of assholes that capitalize on seeing minorities portayed like this fool.

It's embarassing to see morons like this guy speak on either side of the political spectrum. The right wing needs to distance themselves as far from this retard as they can if they plan on maintaining any credibility.

·
Registered
680 Posts
This guy sends America 100 years back with his fake ass Sanford and Son "jive turkey" bullshit. I hope he realizes there are millions of assholes that capitalize on seeing minorities portayed like this fool.

It's embarassing to see morons like this guy speak on either side of the political spectrum. The right wing needs to distance themselves as far from this retard as they can if they plan on maintaining any credibility.
So long as the left is hell bent on bankrupting the country, socializing aspects of the economy, and turning citizens into chivatos I don't think the right needs to worry about losing thier credibility.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
So long as the left is hell bent on bankrupting the country, socializing aspects of the economy, and turning citizens into chivatos I don't think the right needs to worry about losing thier credibility.
That's my point. I rather have a political conversation with someone who has valid concerns or at least an intelligent argument (like you), than listen to an idiot rant in circles (like the rev). For the record, I'm all ears to either side.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
the guy got paid by the republican party to do that video. if not, hes nuts

seems like hes instigating anger/hate based on the "supposed" interest of factions within the USA

its back to white vs black, democrat vs republican, us vs them mentality all over again

im not buying it

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
the guy got paid by the republican party to do that video. if not, hes nuts

seems like hes instigating anger/hate based on the "supposed" interest of factions within the USA

its back to white vs black, democrat vs republican, us vs them mentality all over again

im not buying it
I'll go along with he's nuts or it's just a joke. I seriously doubt either party would pay to have those ignorant remarks spewed out to the public. He makes a certain point which bares a little truth to it, I just can't see a difference in white or black America on this issue. Do blacks care any less how their tax dollars are spent? I doubt it. He has a touch of the "great" Rev Jeremiah Wright doesn't he? Another nutcase set on creating racial divide in our country.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts