Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so the deal is that I have to take some time off of racing due to Post Concussion Syndrome along with a few other ailments that I have acquired over the past several years racing. Unfortunately, my bike is just sitting in the garage and needs to find a new home. This is a Full on AMA competitive superbike with motors that were built by the same guy that builds Roger and Tommy's bikes, as well as Ohlins 25mm Cartridge internals, Akro EVO 2 exhuasts that came from the Kawi race team, full Brembo monoblock front calipers with Brembo radial m/c, Marvic Cast Magnesium 16.5" wheels, Custom Spondon swingarm (Never Mounted) Power Commander 3USB w/PowerShifter, Attack Rearsets, Penske Shock, Stock Wheels, Stock calipers with CRG adjustable lever, Spares galore, etc. At this point, I wil entertain offers until I can get pics and a list of everything with prices. Email me directly and let me know what you are interested in and I will get you pics or whatever else you need.

Dave Guy
[email protected]

·
PostWhore
13,495 Posts
I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!! sadly, im just dreaming.....hope you still frequent the board some, i find your posts very informative....

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I may be interested in the rear sets, shock perhaps.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be around for sure. Still a Kawi faithful. Everything that Kawi has done for me over the past two years has made me a true believer in their product and company. GREAT people and AWESOME bikes. Just can't ride on for a while . . . .

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dana-This is actually a cumulative thing that really came out when I went back to working with computers again. The headaches and the blurry vision became MUCH more obvious. There are a few other health things going on as well that I am finally dealing with now that I have the time away from racing.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Top Shelf said:
Dana-This is actually a cumulative thing that really came out when I went back to working with computers again. The headaches and the blurry vision became MUCH more obvious. There are a few other health things going on as well that I am finally dealing with now that I have the time away from racing.
That stinks man!

I hope all turns up. Will you still try to ride at all? Track days?

Dont see how such an avid rider as yourself could just drop the whole thing...

I guess if its taking such a toll on your body I could see though...

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Ahhhhhhhh sorry to hear Dave :sad: but the concussion effects can last awhile.

BD
F'sho...took me about 2 years for my head to clear after football in HS...some would argue I still havent fully recovered...:lol:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the delay getting back to everyone. I have limited access to the board here at work and I cannot post pics from here. I will get back to you all tonight with info and pics.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
What color are the CRGs and how much $$$?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I'm interested in all of it....unfortunately my wallet and my lady have diffirent ideas

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
interested in the rear sets and the levers.. what color are they??

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Whoa there partner. I've got 1st dibs on the levers.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
1killer1liter said:
Whoa there partner. I've got 1st dibs on the levers.

actually I'd guess he'll sell them to who makes the highest offer. Have you made an offer??? :wink: Hell I just want to know what color they are.. :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Dude, that isn't cool. WTF kinda crap is that? Don't be a pos.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whoa everyone!! I am not currently selling any CRG's. They were spoken for before I ever listed the bike. I have a CRG lever that is on the stock M/C that I will sell as a complete unit, but thats it. 1killer, you have dibs if the previous deal falls through. I will let you know. AFM, PM sent.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
I PM'd ya 2 days ago...?????????????? Pics and prices??????

1 - 20 of 46 Posts